Guys, what do you really think of a girl who has sex on the first date?

So I met this guy through a dating app, he's 30 and I'm 23. He's cute, funny and we got on well through texts so we agreed to have a casual first date: he came over to mine and we watched TV, chatted and ate snacks. After about 2 hours I asked him what he wanted to do next and he said he really wanted to kiss me, so we made out on my sofa for about 10 minutes. Then I asked if he wanted to move to the bedroom, I initiated sex and we both had a great time ;) Afterwards he said he honestly wasn't expecting sex that night but he really enjoyed it. He's text me everyday since and we met up again tonight and spent most of the time in bed. I really like him but wondering if maybe I rushed into it and now he sees me as FWB? I love sex with him and he's a really nice guy, and if it turns out to be friends with benefits I'll still meet him, but I would like to try for something more. I haven't dated in a few years and it's strange getting back into it!

5

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he's clingy. You sure this dude wasn't a virgin?

What Guys Said 4

• Well... most girls I've been with or seen for a while got busy with me quick too.. As I've gotten my fair share of compliments too.. soo

I guess time will tell :)

• You were easy, but when that happened to me, I did not complain.
    Those relationships ended by other reasons than sex on the first date. If you ask me, that sex was the factor I stayed longer.

• i'd think you're easy... regardless of anything else.

• I'd think you were easy, I'd have my fun with you and then I'd cut you off with no explanation and leave you hanging.