Girls would you rather you sons be nice guys or bad boys?

• I want my sons to grow up to nice guys, decent men.
  • I want my sons to grow up to be bad guys, self centred/selfish men.
  • I just want daughters...
It makes sense for women to mate with guys that will help them to produce sexy sons. As most women have a thing for 'bad guys', the slightly immoral/selfish type of guy it makes sense for women to mate with them so that their sons will have a better chance of passing on their genes.
Anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• I want my sons to grow up becoming Wise, Intelligient, Confident, Gentleman who also have a little tad wit and an ounce little dash of 'bad boy' in his adolescence so we know he's won't become a weak man.

He must be respectful and chivalrous. Honourable and discerning. However he must be able to choose whom he wants to respect and he must be an independent thinker. I am expecting him to be rebellious to something's I might say so that I know he can depend on himself. He will learn his own lessons, I'm only there for guidance.

One thing for sure that he must be...
    HE MUST BE SHREDDED AND MASSIVE AND JACKED AS FUUUAAARRRKKKKKKK

TAKE THIS PROTEIN SON!

"Fuuuaaarrkkk YEAAA DAD"

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• This poll is a joke, right?

• You have a skewed view of what bad boy entails. It's not self-centered and selfish it's a confident go-getter females are attracted to.

The former guys just usually have the latter traits.

• I junt want little cute daughter :)