Do you tell the ex?

I broke up with my boyfriend over the summer. During the summer plenty of things happened. And i feel like I broke up with him without really thinking about it. I regret it. I feel guilty. I want to be able to talk to him like we use to. When I broke up with him I told him I did not want to loose his friendship. We talked for 3-4 days straight after that and laughed a ton together. However after those days communication stopped. Work started and we didn't even look at each other... what happened? I want to message him. I want him, I need him back in my life. Do you think he'd even want to hear from me? I wonder if from the guys perspective if they would want to know or if they'd give a second chance. If you want any more details about the story please let me know. I really need some good advice on what to do. I have been thinking about it for too long.

• Message him (please comment below what I should start the convo with in the comments)
  • get over yourself... move on
  • other (list below)

Most Helpful Guy

• just say hi, missed you, or ask how he's been. depending on his response, you should be able to guess on his feelings for you

What Guys Said 1

• message him see what happens

What Girls Said 2

• get over yourself... move on

• MOVE ON. Think about it this way, don't just be commited to one guy. There was like a million other guys out there.