Is smoking a great turn off for the person you like?

If you like someone but find out the person smokes (a lot), would that be a turn off?

0|0
16|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Definite yes for me. I can't breathe around it and I can't tolerate it.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For a long-term relationship, yes. Living with a smoker pretty much makes you a smoker yourself, and I try to live as healthy as my body allows me to be.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Instant no-go for me.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's not just a turn off, it's revolting. It's disgusting to me, I do not like it whatsoever and it would make the person so much less attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends. cigarettes are gross. weed is different, as long as you still have morals and actually are productive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it would be. Coz smoking not only hurt his health but people around him.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely. I can't stand smokers.
    If someone smokes the smell stays in their clothes and hair. Their skin looks horrible and they usually have bad breath.
    It's a big turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they do it ALL the time. Yes. But if its once in awhile and mostly when im not around, then its fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, big time.

0|0
    0|0
  • huge. the smell gives me headaches and makes me cough

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. but it depends on the person of course. if they smoke, then it's not. but for me it sure is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't most cigarette I smoke weed and my boyfriend does too so I guess it ain't a turn on for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never in a million years date someone who smokes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea big turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, smoking is a turn off for me (it's a deal breaker).

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my personal preference

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 6