Is internet dating any good?

Does it help to try and chat to girls on Internet chat sites. I mean can I get up close and personal with them? Would it be proper? Would they mind it? Would it be comfortable with them? Then what type of questions would stimulate them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean like a dating website? Or just a random site on the internet?

Dating websites would give you a better chance of being able to talk up beautiful girls.

Randomly striking up conversation with someone over the internet could come across as just plain creepy, more so if you want to try to date that person.

If you want to date someone I suggest a dating website.

www.plentyoffish.com

What Girls Said 2

• I honestly haven't tried it. I'm curious though because I do hear some people meet some decent people online but I find it's hard to trust someone if I met them online, I'm just saying.

my friend did date some guy she met online and he had a good job and was educated but she's been happy with her new guy.

• Internet dating is a bad thing to do because you don't know if the person is in jail before.

What Guys Said 1

• I've dated several women I met via the internet. In fact, I'm currently seeing a woman exclusively I met this way. It's a reasonable way to meet women, but make sure they live in your area to facilitate a normal relationship.