My girlfriend and I finally had sex after 2.5 years?

I am so fucking pissed with her that I could literally hit her. I have this permanent grudge that I will never be able to shake. Her and I have dated off and on as a result of her not EVER willing to have sex. Now she wants to talk about why am I angry. Why do some women make men wait so fucking long?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was that much of an issue to you and you are holding a grudge over it, you never should have stayed with her. It could be for multiple reasons: She may have been sexually abused and was facing trauma you didn't know about, it could be that she felt uncomfortable or pressured, it could be that she was insecure. I personally wouldn't wait that long, even being a virgin myself, but if it's so severe that you want to physically hit her... you should have stayed broken up. That's not something you think of when you truly love somebody.

• The love I had for her dissipated because after a year of not having sex with her I translated that to mean she wasn't attracted to me and we just finally did it.

• I am hateful about the fact that she made me wait for so long.

• But you still state wanting to hit her. If you didn't want to wait so long but you still chose to, sorry bud, but YOU and YOU alone made that decision. You kind of signed your rights to be pissed off away when you chose to stay with her knowing she didn't want to have sex. If it was such an issue for you, you should have worked it out or left her. You can't say you love someone and are willing to be with them for that long without sex and then be pissed off about it, because you made the decision to stay with her.

Don't get me wrong, I acknowledge that's a ridiculous amount of time to wait for sex, but you CHOSE TO WAIT. Meaning you basically accepted that she was like this and stayed with her regardless of the fact that she had no interest in having sex. If that was an issue, you could have chose an alternative.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you heard the three-layer brain theory? There's the Negotiator, the "Monkey," and the "Lizard." I have a strong Negotiator, but an almost-as-strong Monkey that tends to get in the way. You sound like your Lizard is the one primarily in control. Might wish to get some help. It's very bad to be a man with a Lizard brain.

If a relationship to you is primarily about sex, then you don't comprehend the soul of your own humanity nor do you have any comprehension of vocational destiny, volition dilemma, true one-ness, et. al. And going full circle on the religious implications would only send you into a lizard rampage.

Having a lizard brain means you will never be fulfilled until you develop yourself and your thinking beyond the materialistic, no matter how much you fulfill your lizard brain's requests. You will never feel complete or happy. Which is why even when you get what your lizard brain wants, you respond with anger and ingratitude. It is a most pathetic way to live, to think, to be. There are long-term felons with higher brain function than yours, but you don't have to stay that way. For many, this kind of mental and spiritual retardation is a choice. No time like now, to choose to learn to think at a higher plane.

To have a woman as fully dedicated to me come whatever may, as I am to her, to know that only God can fulfill her and actualize her more than myself, and to have her be a similar patch to my soul... I would trade incalculable evenings of good sex, just to know that I need no longer worry, to go no longer through life empty; fearing my lonely existence to be with unknown purpose.

Perhaps there is hope for both of us. But only for you, if you allow something other than your inner lizard to control you.

What Girls Said 19

• So you're pissed because she hasn't been ready for sex for 2.5 years? lol

You're so pissed that you might hit her?

Gee, I definitely don't see how she thought she thought sleeping with you was a good idea to begin with.

• It is not like I was like that 2.5 years ago. This is the rage I built up over time.

• Does she have a ring on her finger? I'm sure she doesn't. So, the only one forcing you to stay with her is yourself. Sometimes relationships don't work out. Bravo for waiting 2.5 years for sex, but I believe you have much more serious problems to work out now. This rage you feel is a huge red flag. Something is wrong. Either fix it or get out. I honestly believe she deserves a man with more patience.

• Yet, the vast majority of people emphasize traditional relationships and monogamy, which is by definition that. @goflipaburger

• Dude. She wasn't ready to have sex with you. It's her choice not yours, she's not obligated to have sex with you whether or not you're dating.

• I agree with u!

• @asker rape was the first word that came to mind when I read that. Or you could just find someone else who's willing to have sex with you as soon as you want it.

• Right. And you didn't get it for a while. Get over it.

• So... you're saying you just got laid, and you're so pissed you could hit her? That's not the usual reaction to getting sex. Bro, you're doing it wrong lol

• after 2.5 years sis? Yea right.

• @Mr_Pooter What does respect have to do with this? Respect doesn't mean waiting for that long.

• Actually, IT DOES. And with your snarky comment, you showed disrespect to the user vmw2008. You don't call women "sis" ok? Anyway, you have no respect for your girlfriend. You don't care that she wasn't ready to have sex. You just got mad about it and bitched on the internet. What does that say about you? Heck, you even speak of potentially hitting her. Would you hit someone you respected? No. A real man wouldn't even consider it. Men show respect to women 100% of the time. Be a man.

• Because no one is entitled to sex and no one has to have sex when they don't want to. If she's not ready then she's not ready. If you couldn't deal with that then you shouldn't have been with her in the first place.

• I am so tired of people giving the advice to break up because giving up isn't an option.

• Hitting her isn't an option either.

• Why isn't "giving up" an option? It's not like she's a game to win or something to conquer. She's a human being with rights to her own body just as you have the rights to yours.

• Wtf is wrong with you?

• I honestly don't know anymore because every time I try to beat back my rage it comes back.

• Most because of females, not men.

• Like I said, you don't have to tell anyone your private business. You don't have to tell anyone your getting help, and it's certainly not hard to lie and cover up if you have an appointment.

• If you want to hit her over that, it's no wonder she has issues trusting you enough to let you fuck her. Christ.

• It isn't like this is how I was before. I was loving and caring before but we never had sex. My rage grew after two years.

• Doesn't matter if that's not how you were before, its clearly how you are.. period. If this brought it out in you, it was still something inside you to BE brought out.

• That isn't how anger works. Anger is built up over time.

• Perhaps she didn't fully trust you? She didn't have the urge to have sex and finally she expressed when she's ready. Clearly there was a lack of communication somewhere in there as you don't know why this happened.

• She refuses to communicate.

• You're on the internet telling us about your problems. This is not communication. And don't tell me that you've tried to communicate, because if you did then you wouldn't be here right now. Something would have happened.

• I don't think you really love your girlfriend... If you're did you wouldn't tush her into doing something when she isn't ready to do it!

• Oh great another guy just like my ex. Make sure you don't go along with that "might hit her" stance or you'll end up with a restraining order.

FIRST OF ALL. WOMEN DO NOT OWE YOU SEX, 1 YEAR, 2 YEARS, 7 YEARS, 20 YEARS. If you don't like that, get out of the relationship.
    SECOND OF ALL, you're mad after having sex? Clearly you didn't enjoy it.
    Anger is not something you should feel after getting intimate. You need to get out of this relationship before you hurt someone.
    And once again, she did not owe you sex. If you cared and loved her, you'd have waited as many years as it took for her to be ready.

• WHY is it always on the man to keep waiting?

• Sometimes women have to wait for men, too. And if a man is worth keeping, he will wait on you no matter what the situation. And vice versa.

• I bet if women complained about having to wait they'd get slut shamed all the way to space XD MAYBE the women who have had to wait just don't complain about it like men do? Just because something isn't discussed or talked about doesn't mean it doesn't happen I had to wait. can't say I was mad about it either. So it's not ALWAYS on the man at all, and again like everyone is already saying, so what? She doesn't owe you sex no matter how nice you've been, she owes you niceness back but not sex. Just like if my partner bought me presents and things I wanted I'd do the same back, not give sex, we'll have sex when it's obvious we both want that.

• Dude grow up and get out!

• I know nothing gets me in the mood more than a man who is so pissed off that he could literally hit me. No idea why she made you wait so long...

• It isn't like I was always like this. This is the rage I gathered over time.

• 2.5 years and they aren't ready?

• I've been with my boyfriend for years and haven't had sex with him, I was with my boyfriend before that off and on for years and never had sex with him. Some people like to wait longer than others, there's no time limit. If it means that much to you, you should have moved on or found someone who was interested in sex within the amount of time you wanted. You don't wait and then get mad that someone else made you wait, that's childish.

• you my friend sound like a dick

• You would be a wife beater. That's probably why she wouldn't have sex with you - you're not trustworthy.

• It's not like she is intentionally making you wait. Get your head out of your ass for one second and understand that everything is not about you. She just wasn't ready. I wish she still had not had sex with you and left you for someone else because you definitely did not deserve it at all. You obviously don't care about her.

• If you're this angry and horny, beat your dick not your girlfriend.

• You should do her a favor and break up with her because she deserves better.

• LMAO. You need help.

• she wasn't ready for sex with you, ya douchebag. its her body, so stuff it. your reaction is a perfect example of why she didn't want to sleep with you.

• Sounds like you don't love your on and off girlfriend... You just wanted sex from her, that's ALL.

• read the comments below

• Not gonna read all of them. Some girls have sex when they are ready. Not every girl decides to have sex soon either

What Guys Said 14

• It's her call if she wants to have sex with you or not. It's your call whether you want to wait it out or not. And you chose to wait it out, off and on. I get why that's a frustrating wait, I probably wouldn't stick around for that either, as an adult. But she doesn't owe it to you, you're not entitled to it. What I'm confused by is, you finally had sex with her, so why are you still mad? And you shouldn't entertain the idea of hitting your girlfriend for any reason, let alone this.

• She doesn't need to give you sex...

• Usually girls don't make guys wait a year and sex is optional in a relationship

• You sound like a fucking catch dude.

• Hit her and I will find you and I will fuck you up

• Ohh its you. Good luck...

• your dating off and on? show some commitment

• How young is she? What kind of education did she get?

• Why did you not "next" her like a man with common sense?

• I really don't know but I sure as Hell would not have waited any where near that long in the first place

• Sounds like you've been getting fucked by her for 2.5 years.

• Wait is it 2.5 months or years? 2.5 months is nothing dude... I've been dating my girlfriend for 2 months now and we are LDR... guess how long it will be... Yea... Quit bitching.

• Never hit women

• LMAO! I think it's funny that it's you considering all the "budding in" replies you've said to me.

The better question is why were you her bitch for 2.5 years.

• That is a good question.

• The chickenheads went hard on this one. Dishing out their brand of justice with downvotes, upvotes, and side neck opinions. Yee hawww.