Girls, Attention ladies, would you date someone shorter than you? Why or why not?

Well, would you date a shorter person? How tall are you and whats the shortest you would date? Or height doesn't matter to you?

• Yes, height doesn't matter to me
    28% (8)
  • Maybe, if his personality makes up for his height
    28% (8)
  • No, i only date tall guys
    44% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE WEE WOO LOOK AT ME!! Ok everyone i meant from 5'3 to 5'10

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would becaus height doesn't really matter to me. I've got two brothers who are over 6 foot so height isn't something that I NEED to find someone attractive. They could be shorter than me and have an amazing personality and I'd be totally fine with that.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• No. I'm 5'2'', call it hypocritical if you want, but I definitely wouldn't date a guy shorter than me. I can't explain why except that I'm not attracted.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I am very, very short. I'm only 5'2" so no I would not date shorter. Not that shorter men can't be attractive but when you're smaller than me (I'm very petite) it makes them look child like. The shortest I would date is 5'5".

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but it's not that I only date tall guys it's that I'm 5'1 and I fantasy want my future kids to have a decant chance at being average height

0|1
    0|0
  • I doubt I'll meet someone like that unless they were a midget.

I don't see myself being comfortable to date someone shorter than me - maybe a bit shorter - not a midget.

0|1
    0|0
  • No because then we would both be doomed. Since i'm barely 5'1"So him being shorter would be a problem. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't only the same height 5'4 or taller.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be ok with someone who's not tall as long as he's taller than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • At 5'1'', no.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow, im appalled

• Show All
    • Lol climb on each others shoulders! Relationships are about teamwork!

• No thanks.

• I'm 5"5, I want someone taller lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Awwww 😥 we all have our personal preferences

• I'm 5'6 but I couldn't date a guy shorter than that. I've liked guys who are like 5'8 so not super tall I'm not the type to go on the hunt for giraffes lol, but I'd look stupid out with a short guy

0|0
    0|0
    • You sound insecure

• Show All
    • Wrong again Bob! The way you said it makes you sound immature. I couldn't care less if you wanted to date shorter guys. Learn to word things better goofy!

• Oooookayyyyyyyy

• I am really short. I want someone who can protect me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont get why people think tall people can protect them based off that fact alone. Yeah some people might find a taller person intimidating but not to a guy with actual protective skill.

Bruce lee was 5'7 and he could woop anyones ass if he wanted to, tall or short.

• Show All
    • Ugh i meant dating a short guy. From 5'3 to 5'10 i mean. For everyone 5ft i wouldn't expect you to date someone shorter than you.

• Then specify that. Lol.