Me and my friend like the same guy. What do I do?

me and my friend like the same guy. he is 16, my friend is 19, and I'm 16. he is like two months younger than me. I massage him a lot and she messages him a lot. last week he told ne that he is really bad at messaging back except for her. but the same day i made a joke about him being gay and he replied with "I can't be gay! I flirt too much!!!" and kept moving his eyebrows up and down at me. when we were playing video games at my house he sat really close to me and that was across the room from my friend. and he let me lean against him. but when he was leaving he picked her up bridal style and said he was stealing her. my question is what do i do? and does he like me or her?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think 19 is a bit old for a 16 year old lol. Go for him, there isn't a very high chance it'll work out for him an your friend.

What Guys Said 7

• You should both back off from him or you will lose a friend.

• Battle royale!

Just kidding.

How about... I dunno, but whatever happens, don't let him come between you two.

• The dude sounds like liking having both of you under his thumb. I'd stay away from him if I were you

• You have a fivesome.

• try threesome

• Double team him.

• You should make him choose, then move on.

What Girls Said 6

• She's 19. That should be the end of the question. It's not right for a 19 year old boy to date a 16 year old girl and it's just as wrong when the genders are flipped. She needs to look in her own age gap because the maturity levels should be extremely different and their developmental levels ARE different.

• I think he is playing both of you and that if your friendship means anything to you then you should make a pact to not get involved with this guy and keep your friendship strong. There is not much worth ruining a friendship for and he certainly is not it.

• me and my friend aren't thag close. I haven't even told her i like him

• Tell your friend what's going on!

• You must challenge her and fight to the death for this guy's love, there can only be one.

• Have you ever seen John Tucker Must Die?

• He's a flirt... he seems like he is playing with both of you, trying to see who he can have sex with... move on to someone else, he's not worth it.. if your friend ends up being with him, I am 100% sure he'll cheat on her,

• he's not that type of guy

• If wanting sex makes a guy not worth it, then no men is ever worth it...

• @JuicyBrain shush child... if he says he's too much of a flirt then he will accept sex if it comes his way, I never said all men aren't worth it, I said he isn't. . especially he isint worth losing a friend over, just like you guy code have "Bros before hoes" it's also "chick before dick" for girl code so please go take a seat.