Guys, What do you look for in girls?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• -A personality I can get along with (this encompasses a very large pool of personalities
    -attractive, but this also has a very loose meaning and encompasses a large pool of aesthetics
    -sexual availability. This is the only one out of the three i will not bend on.

What Guys Said 6

• I want a smart, gorgeous girl that shares similar interests in me. A girl that makes me a better person. A girl that likes to have fun, but also likes to hangout and watch movies or stargaze. I want a girl with a beautiful smile and beautiful teeth. One with a beatiful heart.. A sweet girl.

I look for that in a girl.. If she doesn't have the majority of those things, then I'm wasting my time because I know what makes me happy through trial and error.

• Physically: A healthy, child-bearing body - meaning, wide hips, thick butt and boobs, flat stomach. Vibrant skin and long, lustrous hair is a plus.

Mentally: A motherly personality - Sweet, submissive, bubbly and caring. Basically, a girl that comforts you whether you need it or not. A high libido isn't bad either...

• Perfect girl. Looks would be curvy but toned. Nice beautiful smile and a fun easy going personality. But nobody is perfect just a genuine person that I find attractive would be fine :)

• Someone who knows how to make me laugh. They have to be smart and responsibile, and also reliable. Has a good sense of humor is also a good turn on. Guys look for girls that attract them. Most guys also judge girls on breast and butt size😁

• Someone who is always there for me.

• Her face her body her personality