It hard for black men to date here in America?

I'm single as long since born. It seems most girls rather go for popular race men, it hard for black men to get dates like in online dating. Women prefer white men more than any race. I feel I'm ugly or not good enough yea this is my real picture.

Can I go for foreign women?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a black dude born and raised on the west coast of the USA, so I shall give u some insight!

Online dating works remarkably well for white men, not so well in comparison for non-white men. That's why online dating should never be one's primary dating source!

Now brutha to brutha, I can honestly tell you that I feel like I have to dispel negative stereotypes every time I approach a woman (even a black woman). Since I'm a well groomed, well-spoken, professional-mentality guy, I usually dispel those negative stereotypes as soon as I say hi.

Yes there will be some women for whatever reason, automatically have "NO!" in her mind as soon as you speak a word to her due to my blackness, but other than that I have no complaints in the dating world. 8-)

What Girls Said 1

• Lmao I don't know. I go to a predominantly white school, but there are some pretty bomb black guys here. However, they mostly date latinas or white girls because black girls are "too overpowering" or "too loud." Then most of the white guys here only date white girls or mixed black chicks so it's frustrating, which is why I started doing online dating and I came across a British guy and we've been talking for almost a year and I'm seeing him in a few months. I feel black men have it easier than black girls when it comes to relationships though.

What Guys Said 4

• It has not been super difficult for me. The quantity of dates has been pretty decent. Quality of them has not been so great.

• It's easier getting girls in a library than online so try meeting them during your daily routine.

• I hear if you blame it on your race all your problems will go away.

• People in general are more shallow online. I've had no problems in girls who wanted me, but I don't date either.