Guys, why do you shake your legs when talking to a girl? Are you nervous? Do you like her?

I mean shaking legs or opening or closing legs when sitting down and talking to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• yea I got this before when I feel nervous, especially if approaching a girl I don't know.

• So that is exactly what happened again today. He still did not manage to ask me out though.

• ok let me know how it goes!

• thanks for MHO :)

What Guys Said 9

• I'm never nervous talking to a girl unless like her. So yes, him being nervous is probably a sign that he likes you.

• Uhm yeah... if I really really like her or she's holding me at gun point

• Shaking legs mean he's not being centered, maybe a little bit distracted, nervous. Personally i wouldn't shake my legs obviously thou.. disrespectful

• I'll do that because I am excited but at the same time bored.. It's like you're excited but you can't transfer it to talking.. so yea

• So he's bored?

• No it's like your adrenaline is high, but it can't go anywhere just talking to someone right?

• It helps you concentrate. Doing something mundane and repetitive helps soothe the mind and helps it focus. It's completely involuntary usually

• Meaning he is nervous

• Guys don't feign being interested in stuff like women do. It's not nerves. Only people with something to hide get nervous. I used to bounce my leg on my toes so my heel was going up and down like a blur. Was just with my mates to. Sitting down obviously. Like I said a rythmic and mundane thing like that soothes the mind and helps you concentrate. It's just his thing. Some people tap their fingers or make annoying faces

• You mean like thumper?

• Does that really happen?

• Yes, he opens and closes his legs when sitting down and just chatting. It is very noticeable because he's tall. Why do boys do that?

• I stand up so I don't have this problem

• I can see him shaking his foot but not his legs.

• opening and closing legs

• yea that is kind of creepy. Im guessing that is his way of being nervous.

What Girls Said 1

• yes but don't do that