Does he want to date and hangout again after all this?

It all started a year ago we first hooked up &vslept together after a night out. A month after he asked me out on a date over the holidays & we then hung out again two days later. At that point I was still in school, 3 hours away so we's just hook up whenwe’d see eachother. I moved back after finishing school and we continued hooking up. Until one night out he made a rude comment so I refused to kiss him and he got mad & left. He thought I had "rejected him". We went camping with all friends and I came last minute and he was apparently upset that I was coming. We didn't hook up for 3 months, until 2 months ago we hooked up again when we were out. And a few weeks ago he got pretty jealous when I was on the phone with another guy and called me a mean girl lol.

I feel we really do have something.. we cannot keep away when we see eachother. He's always trying to sit next to me or gets really shy around me when were not drinking and avoids eye contact.

I really did enjoy spending time with him. At this point Im not okay with just hooking up with him randomly when I see him because I have feelings and care about him & don't want to get hurt. So can we progress and actually date again? Should I ask him to hangout this week just us two? I invited him to a concert lastnight with two other friends of ours and he came, we went out after too then ended up back at his place. We haven't talked about our feelings with eachother much until now.. I asked him if he liked me and he said ofcourse so I told him I do too, and that I care about him, but he was like really you do? no you dont and said I was sort of mean to him..

What Guys Said 1

• You should ask question like, ''where are we now?'' ''where do you see this go?''
    It's highly likely he's not ready to settle down yet.

What Girls Said 0