Girls, if a guy is attractive and younger than you would choose him or the guy who is older as well as attractive? why?

I mean like, is your feeling different for a attractive guys younger than you and older than you?

• the older one
  • younger ones

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah I am a real anti-younger guys, they tend to like me because I look young. But then, it depends on the guy and his maturity. If I liked someone and then found out he was younger, then no problem.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated 25, 28, 31, 40+ etc. The one who ignored me after a few dates, showing no enthusiasm i will be moving on. It's not about asking them who wants to date with, it's about how you present yourself. You only really want to go out with someone who's fun, non structured while on the date.

What Girls Said 5

• It would probably depend on the maturity level of the two

• Okay... is it only the maturity part?

• Yeah, other than that I don't think I would care if they were older or younger than me

• Honestly it depends on how much I like the guy but, age isn't really a huge deal for me.

• Depends who treats me better but I rather go older and not younger.

• Not really - but I'm also at an age where anyone I consider tends to have a decent job etc.

• Personally I like older guys but in the end I would go with the more attractive one

What Guys Said 0