• No, but we could be friends.
    38% (11)10% (5)20% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|19

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The Thugged Out White Chick

She has dat ass but a busted face. You think "meh, I've had worse" and try to message her to see how it goes. You immediately get the response "wuddup doe? U doin good?" Oh fuk... it's the notorious thugged out white chick. These girls are generally strippers or they listen to Gewchi Mane while getting high with their wigger boyfriends in a toyota corolla that has plastic rims a 15 inch subs that cost more than the entire car. These chicks will never make you wear rubbers or pull out. Normally you would ignore these trashy chicks but her ass is fkn unreal and you stick around just to smash for the story.

http://img.youtube.com/vi/RqjkAFq7Yoc/0.jpg
    http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/IuMuzwKcZDY/hqdefault.jpg

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 18

• Define "ghetto" more. My kinda girl might dress like she's from that side of the tracks, but has a heart like she's from religious, sheltered, small-town USA. I realize that may make her an impossible fantasy, or maybe I just live in the wrong part of Michigan to be finding that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Fake ghetto is way worse then real ghetto:|

• Show All
    • I could forgive the Asylum for these kinds of errors with internal logic. Disney had no excuse.

• I have actually seen way too many Asylum movies, but i enjoy them.

• I feel like the word ghetto is really offensive

4|2
    0|2
    • Social justice warrior?

• No I just don't insult people I don't know

• I see questions and comments about ghetto white boys or hip hop wannabes all the time, but nobody ever seems that offended.
      Anyway, i didn't mean to offend anyone actually, but no doubt i will anyway.

• Sorry, doesn't work for me. My partner has to speak standard English.

0|2
    0|0
    • by the way, I'm not proud of this. There are lots of wonderful women who didn't grow up with the same values and opportunities.

• Yeah, there are a few.

• No they are trash lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have, it can work if she wants a part of ur world and u understand hers, she can be ruff around the edges, cuz where she's from, show her different environments and if she's open to it, she could soften up, the sex can be better, cuz she's more aggressive, don't try act like her people to fit in, cuz they'll come at u.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wtf is getto? Sorry my Englush is bad

0|1
    0|0
  • Goodness... no.

0|2
    0|0
  • NOPE. Maybe we could be friends.

0|2
    0|0
  • hmmm... maybe :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Not if I wanted to end up on the Jerry Springer show.

0|2
    0|0
  • I already did lol didn't end well

0|2
    0|0
  • done... my post

0|1
    0|0
  • Do what you want but make sure you like her not just for her looks

0|1
    0|0
  • If she's sexy then yes and I really have too... Like, you would hope you don't get her pregnant, but, if it happens then oh well and you probably don't want her for long term... but, if she looks good then she looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Hulk would not smash trailer trash. Hey, that rhymed!

0|3
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a ghetto person of any skin color any sooner than I'd date a hillbilly...

1|3
    0|0