Girls, What is the difference between a nice guy and the right guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's pretty self explanatory there's a lot of nice guys in the world. He has certain traits that you like being kind l, smart, and a gentleman however in the end it's just not enough/he's not the one for you.

Where as the right guy is just as it sounds the "right guy". He makes you happy, you feed off of each other and have a great vibe, you have similarities as wellvas differences and you don't let that get in the way. He's the guy you want to spend the rest of your life with.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• nice guy - a guy who is nice

right guy - a guy who i am physically and emotionally attracted to, and the feelings are reciprocated.

it's a pretty easy question

0|1
    0|0
  • A nice guy is someone you come across on a daily bases. The right guy is someone you come once in a rare blue moon. Normally differs on emotions and general connection, as you wouldn't friendzone a right guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice guys A. K. A boring guys (if all you have on your attractive points list is that you're nice, sorry hun, you're boring as fuck).
    Right guy=soulmate

0|1
    1|0
  • Personally, the right guy makes me feel emotionally safe. A nice guy is guy who I would be friends with , but it wouldn't develop any further than that.

There's lots of " nice" guys but that doesn't mean they'll make a great potential boyfriend.

0|1
    1|0