Guys, Would you date a taller girl?

I'm just curious to know from the shorter men of this population if they would date girls taller than them.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6' and I've dated taller girls. Back in secondary school days I was considered a freak, since no guy, almost, at that age would even think of doing such a thing.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• I've found it makes more women uncomfortable dating a shorter man, than the other way around, with that being said, I have dated women much taller than myself, and didn't mind at all. I think it all comes down to how comfortable you are in your own skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would and have dated women taller than me... i'm 5'7 tallest i've dated was 5'10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! The more times she can wrap her legs around me the better!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, though I not short
    I'm average I think 5.8

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely NO!

0|0
    0|0
  • Unlikely the girl is taller than me, but if she was - so what? Does it really matter how tall she is when she is on her back?

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely would. Would you date a guy that was not only shorter than you, but also short in general?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a giant and can't remember having met a girl taller than me so that question isn't really meant for me 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • I never knew this was a thing until I came onto the Internet. Yeah, sure, I doubt I'd really even notice much if an already hot girl is taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more attracted to girls around my height anyway, and sure, her being taller wouldn't bother me, but I'm 6'1", I don't think I know any girl who is taller than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

Just a taller girl wouldn't date me :&

0|0
    0|0
  • i am 175cm and i once dated a 185cm girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8 and the tallest girl I'd date would probably be 5'10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1" and I dated a girl who was 6'4". It was neat.

0|0
    0|0
  • How tall is tall?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I personally date with them. A

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date somebody a bit taller but not way taller

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not taller too much. I am 5'11" and my current girlfriend is 6'0".

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer a tall girl over a short one any time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Already have!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not short, I'm average height, but I would date a taller girl

0|0
    0|0
  • i would date you yeah:D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not short, I'm tall but no I don't like dating girls taller then me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, height doesn't make a difference. If I like someone, I'm not going to change my mind because she's taller than me. In fact, the girl I like currently is a couple of inches taller than me. I dare say other people will completely disagree with me, though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would I am 5'6 and I had a massive crush on a woman that was 6 ft tall but she rejected me when I asked her out.

0|0
    0|0