I sent an almost naked pic of my boyfriend to a few friends?

Like, 3 girl friends and my ex (we chat a lot). He's just so hot and I'm so proud of being with him. Am I a bad person?

PS: we was only wearing boxers but you can't see his crotch or anyting.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it will bother him. Its not the same thing when guys do it with their girlfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• if he's wearing boxers then he's not naked. And you can't even see his crotch then its certainly not a big deal.

What Guys Said 9

• The girls will be jealous and boyfriend might get pissed when he finds out but nothing serious would happen

• He'd get VERY pissed. Very. But that's overreacting in my opinion. Guys love showing off their abs.

• We love showing off yes but not too everyone. We are very selective about the audience

• Id be very angry if a girl ever did that to me because he might of not wanted anyone except you to see such a picture.

Also, you should really consider not talking to your ex. I dont see why you would send him the picture. Just seems like your trying to prove something but it makes you look like your not over your ex yet.

• Why the fuck did you send it to your ex?

• Because he was annoying me and I wanted to show him I'm doing great without him XD

• Lol fucking whore. Honestly sending that pic just made you look like you still miss him.

• Umm you didn't have to call me a "fucking whore" wtf

• It's a pretty shitty thing to do to be honest.. I'd be pretty mad.

Unless of course he's the kind of guy who loves the way he looks more than the way you look at him. Then I guess he won't care. But be careful.

• I know he'd get pretty mad. He might even break up with me, or at least never send any pics again. But I was wondering if that was justing his overreacting.

• At the end of the day it's a betrayal of trust..

• For me its not the pictures it is the violation and the fact you can't face up to it. If. trust goes out so does the relationship...

• YES. YES u are a bad person, imagine he sendiing an "almost naked pic" to his ex and boy friends, how would u feel?

• Okay your girl friends , it's okay but yeah why your ex?

• Stop chatting to your ex or yoir guy won't commit to you ever

• Girlfriends maybe just to show off since he isn't naked but why your ex?

• Exactly!!

• Gotcha👍

• Yes you are a bad person

What Girls Said 5

• Pictures like that are personal and you should respect that. You shouldn't have sent them and you could have handled the exe situation MUCH better.

How would you feel if he sent out topless pictures of you without permission?

• I know I know but isn't that like a compliment? But I totally get what you're saying. I'd probs break up with him if he showed a really revealing pic of me to his friends (I wouldn't care if I was wearing a bikini though). Double standarts of me. Smh.

• No it's really not. He trusted you and you broke his trust.

It's a good idea to get into the habit of thinking about how you would feel if you were the other person before you do things that affect other people.

• that's a really bad idea!!! you should respect his intimacy

• Why would you do that? He sent those for you, not for the whole world to see.

• um... why? You shouldn't do that without asking first.

• I don't think you should send it without him knowing. He send it to you privately and I would be mad if my boyfriend/girlfriend forwards a picture like that to friends (and ex for crying out loud!).