Why do some women do this? Reject without good reason?

No offense to anyone but If women like confidence so much, then why when a guy approaches confidently and tries talking to her some women say oh i dont have a phone or i have a boyfriend? We know damn well you never leave sight ofvyour phone, noone does lol. And I've known of several times where the girl did not have a boyfriend.

I mean they show tons of youtube videos even of women doing this.

Now i get maybe they dont have their phone, or they do have a boyfriend, or just plain uninterested. But if they dont have a boyfriend and still do this then wtf. Women say its not the way you look ( tho sometimes it is if the guy is 350lb, has no teeth, or smells like a dumpster) but I've seen decent looking guys (my friends and me) get rejected and the girl didn't have a boyfriend. Even after everything went well.

Why ladies, do some of you not even give a chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... women just reject men they are not 'physically attracted' to (considering she is single). It's as simple as that. Even if the man is good-looking in general, SHE needs to find him attractive. As they say, looks are subjective.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know why some guys want reasons from the girl. What kind of reasons do you want? Besides, if we give you what you want - the honest truth about why we don't want to date you - you're going to bitch and moan about it even more.

Unfortunately this generation is one that can't take no for an answer, and that has now spread into the dating world. No woman is obligated to go out with you just like you're not obligated to go out with any woman.

You don't want us to hurt your feelings or whatever, and that's why we don't go in depth with a list of reasons why we don't want to date you. If I get asked out by a guy, I give him the truth that I'm married (and with other girls it's the boyfriend thing). That's all he needs to know. There's been a couple of guys who got angry about it and wanted a "real reason", but most are cool and they leave me alone.

• I've never asked any of these women for reasons, thats why im getting opinions from anyone on here and yes i know when a women says no she means no. Just looking for outside perspective. And youd be surprised at the number of guys who won't "bitch and moan" if these women would just be honest and simply say "im not interested. a lot of us ARE men and handle rejection fine, but for some reason a lot of women think we are boys who can't handle rejection.

I dont mind being rejected, its just a question i am curious over.

• Nobody owes you anything. If a girl doesn't find attraction and chemistry with you then she's under no obligation to give her number and date you if she doesn't want to.

As for rejection some women don't want to hurt a guy's feelings and feel like saying something like "I have a boyfriend" will make it easier on the guy. I don't agree it's the right thing to do but it sure beats telling someone to their face "Hey I don't want you".

• Of course noone owes anyone anything in this situation or is obligated by any means. Im just asking for opinions, not ranting of raving and demanding an explanation :) And as for the dont want to hurt their feelings thing. I say you should just straight up tell the truth that ur not interested rather than make an excuse. But thats just the way i see it.

• bc she Can!

• If there is no attraction most women don't pursue more.

• True, i was trying to point out that isn't confidence attractive? Yes, at least thats what i think. But it seems like sometimes confidence doesn't even matter.

• I know it does, i agree with you. But nowadays it seems like a lot of women are into the way the guy looks. Even if he approaches with confidence he still gets rejected because of looks, though i understand thats not always the case.

• Not true because if guys and girls are friends first a girl can go for a guy if she gets to know him regardless how he looks.

• Our mindset isn't into it. Like we're into chicks, and most chicks won't say that to a guy who's asking her out, because guys for the most part take it as a turn on and try even harder.

• Lol, thats a perfectly acceptable answer. haven't heard that one yet but im sure it turns a lot of guys on even more.

• too much confidence is also not good. Plus, how you see yourself and how you see your actions may not be the as how other people about you. Also, good looking guys that are too confident tend to be players. So, girls reject w/ a reason and it is awkward for both genders that us girls don't know how to respond at times, attracted or not.

• *may not be the same

• Lol I got what you were sayin, its all good :)

• yeah i know. haha! I just happen to read it again :P

What Guys Said 4

• If a woman rejects you without giving you a chance, it means she thinks that thre is no chance of anything developing and she is not interested. She is doing you a favor by saving you some time. If she forced herself to spend time with you, you couldn't convince her to start being attracted to you.

Why do men pass over some women and not give them a chance? They never even ask the girl for a date. Is it because they have no reason and are acting arbitrarily?

• Well we all know women are attracted to confidence... right? Of course, im saying more within a time frame of a few minutes. If you want to meet a girl and you strut up and talk to her (assuming your not a total douche and are good looking) and then it still happens thats what i dont like. I don't know it just seems like women are wanting a fairy tale sometimes you know.

• Yes, many women are just as visually driven as men and, if you don't meet the minimum standards, you have no chance. Period.

• Gonna have to agree 100%

• Beats my two pair.

• Beilive it or not some women don't like to be with confident handsome guy bc they think he have more chances than the ugly guy to cheat one day the girl told me u look too handsome and confident u have many girls and u will want fun not serious relationship

• All women are bitches and that's how they deserve to be treated. Fucking whores...