My girlfriend ia fat, should I still love her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Was she fat when you started dating her? I would say it depends, maybe she went through a hard phase and is willing to lose the weight, in that case you should stick with her and encourage her, otherwise, if she got fat and doesn't want to do anything about, I think it would be understandable, attraction is very important for a relationship and she should put some efforts!

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Once you hit a certain weight threshold, you are no longer deserving of love.

What Girls Said 13

• Ummmm yes? What kind of a question is this? Unless you automatically decide you don't like her anymore because she's not as skinny as you'd like, yes, of course you should still love her.

• yes u should.

• Was your love dependant on her BMI?

• You never loved her to begin with if you're asking this.

Love isn't so fleeting.

• My boyfriend is dumb, should I still date him?

• Why else would you be with her?

• yes you should still love her

• I think the answer should be quite obvious. Of course you should! If she was fat when you met her, why are you dating her if she doesn't fit your standards?

• what kind of question is this?

• if you have to ask that... leave her now you dont deserve her if her body matters that much

• Yes you should, and she loves you.
    Love isn't here today and gone tomorrow,

• Do you still love her? If yes, who cares she's fat.

• Others have already given you a good lecture but you know what next time before you ask someone out use your brain and wonder why do I actually like her-why the heck are you complaining about her physical appearance if you two are dating what kind of relationship is this oh my goodness I can't anymore.

What Guys Said 17

• Should you?

Well that's your choice eventually and plus there is a point here, I am sure you know the difference between love and attraction? although I must say love and attraction are related.

Hence it's possible for you to love your girlfriend even if she is fat but then you might not be attracted to her and if you think/feel that there is no point in loving her without feeling any attraction towards her then it's your choice. On the other hand it's possible for you to love her despite her appearance hence both are possible, it's your choice in the end.

• you shouldn't have to ask people if you should still love someone based on their physical appearance

this isn't a question like, my girlfriend cheated on me should I still love her

either you love her for her or you don't. we shouldn't tell you how you should feel emotionally about your girlfriend being overweight

• i would leave her due to respecting her.
    you're a dick, if someone who brought you up that you loved and they gained weight for some reason, would you hate them?

• Slap yourself...

• The morally right answer is 'yes'.

The true answer is:
    If you think she is becoming very unattractive then in a -NICE- way try and make that clear to her. Is there a reason why she is becoming fat? Is she feeling depressed?
    See it as saving the relationship.

Of course you should still love her personality.

• Are you (were you) in love with her or her body? Has her personality changed to one that is incompatible with yours?

Personally, I think she could do better to find another guy!

• You're getting dumber and moronic, should she still love you?

• If she doesn't love herself, why should you love her?

• of course you should!

• No. Because she shouldn't be with a guy who'd question his love for her over something so trivial.

• exercise with her if it bothers you that much

• If you still have it in your heart then yes or if you still want.

• Well, do you?

• You should break up... becz she doesn't deserve you, she deserves better

• Of course you should.

• no

filler

• Would she love you if you got fat or got poor? Probably not, and it would be acceptable for her to "fall out of love with you"... so with that being said. You should also be able to have certain guidelines for her which you want her to live up to.