As a 5'6" good-looking Asian guy, in which country would I lay more white girls?

Face

When I say good-looking, I don't mean I look like Joe Manganiello or Henry Cavill, but more like K-pop/J-pop stars. That's what I am regularly told anyway (quite good-looking in Asia, but many real Korean actors are better-looking), not to sound narcist.

Body

I've got a pretty good body, like in the 90th-95th percentile among men. Lean and fit, I can always improve. But I wouldn't worry about that.

Height

This is where my biggest problem lies. 4" shorter than average white male in the US. Tall-average in poor Asian country like Nepal, Philippines, Vietnam and still quite short in China, Japan, Korea.

Dick

Just average Asian size, something like 5" or 4.7" but maybe (just maybe) quite thick, nothing to brag about.

I've heard that white girls in Japan / Korea / China are more interested in local guys and usually care less about height and more about US. The total opposite of typical American white girls (care more about height and less about face)

So if my goal is to lay a lot of white girls, basically, where should I move to?

BUMP!
BUMP!!

Most Helpful Guy

• dream land

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• are you the same Asian guy who was gonna make videos laying girls when you get to america

• You're not "a 5'6" good-looking Asian guy". You can't be objectively good-looking. Calling yourself good-looking is not attractive.

• I don't call myself good-looking in real life either.