Would you date a girl your height?

I've met this guy that I really like and I think he likes me too, we have a great chemistry but we're the same height? It bothers me a tiny little bit but I think I can overlook it, but I'm not sure if he can? Guys what are your opinions? Would you mind dating a girl the same height as yours or maybe like 1-2 inches shorter than you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Think of it this way. You're perfect guy is probably a few inches taller than you, right?

Well, my perfect girl is a few inches shorter than I am.

Would I still date someone my height? Most certainly, it's like how I'd date a girl with rather small breasts. I prefer larger ones, but it won't bother me none.

Most Helpful Girl

• no i won't... cause am not into girls

What Guys Said 14

• That used to be my primary preference, I don't see why not. I am 5'7". It is usually the girls who aren't willing to date a guy who is the same height because they claim it makes them "feel less of a woman" which is just an indicator of their identity being defined by internalized sexism.

• I disagree, i think its mostly men who normally feel "less of a man" when dating girls close to their height or even their own height... But yea i dont know lol

• Ok you don't feel like less of a man because the girl is your own height?

• I am not even sure what "feeling like a man" even means, I am secure in the knowledge of the fact that I have a dong between my legs and that is all I need to know for that, lol

• I'm not caring so much about weight. But I prefer chubby girls. So you're good to go if you don't worry that much.

• I wouldn't mind at all.

• Yeah, sure! I'm 6'0", and the girl that I have a crush on is 5'4", but I'm not terribly discriminating here.

• I am 5'11" and I prefer a girl who is shorter than me, but height is really not very important for me; my current girlfriend is 6'0".

• Sure, why not? I don't care about height at all, and I don't understand why people think it's necessary for the guy to be taller than the girl.

• Yes I would why not?
    As long as her heels aren't to high

• Yes I would. I'm 5'10" so I wouldn't mind that at all.

• It wouldn't bother me.

• I'm short myself most women just flat out reject me because of my height (I'm 5'6"), but to answer your question. Yes, I would date someone who is the same height as me.

• YES, I WOULD. What if you wore heels?

• Yes definetley

• i don't think so. i'd feel awkward especially when she wears heels

• Yes, I would :)

What Girls Said 5

• I think most guys would.

• I don't think it's a problem untill you want to wear goddamn heals!

• Aghhh i know!!! Cons of being a tall girl

• Nevbberrrr

• My crush is shorter than me :(
    Consider this you can never lay your head on his chest when you hug. But I think guys like tall girls so I don't know

• yeah why not