Is GaG turning into a flirting/dating site?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think so.

• I don't think so I just like to play around.

• i guess each user perceive GAG in a different way

• some people hope for that but it's still a q&a site with more emphasis on popularity contest than before

• I think some people think it's a dating site.

• not on my watch

• it isn't turning into anything. this is how it always was.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm not sure, I can't really comment because I haven't been here long enough. I feel like most people are joking most of the time because it's all online. Some people might perceive it that way though, but I just want someone to honestly answer my 'How do I look?' question, is that so much to ask? Do people see that as flirting/dating?

• I'm here to give advice with the experiences I've had.

I don't get why you'd want to meet someone on here who's potentially across the country or across the world; doesn't make sense.

• This site's relaxed atmosphere allows people to naturally get to know each other... and whatever happens happens.

• Who da fack cares? Its a free world. Live ur life before its over and stahp worrying about little shiz like this.

• That's what a lot of uses are hoping for but with the slow PM and no tinder swipe dont see that happening plus the girls would get their inboxes spammed lol

• I don't know. Is it?

• I haven't seen anything reminiscent of that.

• No one has flirted with me so of course not.

• Nah, just a bunch of really old farts hitting on young girls.