Would a socially awkward guy ever make a move or am I wasting my time waiting for him? Is there a way to make him understand I like him?

Flirting doesn't work because a) i am terrible at it. b) he doesn't get it at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him how you feel?

• Yeah, I'd rather not catch him off guard. Besides I don't want to make him shier than he already is. What if he doesn't like me and we have to spend the rest of the school year in an awkward silence! ?

• I think you're better off telling him rather than never knowing if you could have been good together.

• Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 2

• So you are terrible at flirting and he is oblivious. Does he even like you?

• I don't know! It's hard to tell. He sometimes hugs me but then he avoids any physical contact for a while till he awkwardly hugs me again and the cycle repeats. What am I to make of this?

• Why?

• Well, for one you claim he is oblivious so any flirtation on your part is pointless, and then you cannot tell if he even likes you because his actions are touch and go, and worse yet even if he does like you and you like him there's no basis for communication because he's socially awkward anyway and probably just wouldn't get it.

• Just talk and hang out. Drop hints. He'll take the hint

What Girls Said 1

• Touch him a lot and smile at him.

• How am I supposed to touch him? I have tried but i can't think of any reason to rouch him randomly.

• Well then I am the exception that proves the rule.

• Well, good luck. I hope it works out for you.