Guys, Why did he friend zone me an hour after we had a great date?

I went out with a guy the other night and things were bumpy at first because I got him dreadfully lost; but after that we ended up having a really great night. Towards the end of the night we were flirting and the sexual chemistry was off the charts. We started making out and fooling around a bit; but we didn't have sex. He was the one to initiate the flirting and the kissing; and told me how hot I was. He told me that he wanted to see me again a few days later and have a second date. I was excited about it and couldn't wait to see him. He then texted me a while later and told me that he wasn't attracted to me and that he just wants to be friends. He said that If I wanted to hang out with him; I could but there would be no touching involved. He then said that we could be really good friends and date other people and maybe someday be at each other's weddings. I told him that I was confused and hurt and that I didn't want to be friends because I had liked him for a long time before he asked me out; and I thought things went well. He told me that one day we would laugh about all of this and I started crying, because I was so confused. I ended up ignoring him. I don't know what brought on this sudden change that happened an hour after he left. What do you think happened? Why would he do all those things with me if he found me so unappealing? Was I wrong for not wanting to be his friend anymore? Please help!

What Guys Said 0