Should I contact him or should I wait for him to contact me?

I went on a date with a guy that I met online and it seemed to go great. I texted him that night to let him know I got home safe and thanked him for a wonderful night. I also said that I hope to do it again soon. He replied right back, I had fun too. But it's been two days and I have not heard anything from him. He is not a texter. Should I wait for him to contact me or should I contact him? What should I say? Should I call or just a simple text?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Jesus who has time for stupid tests like that if that's what it is? Like really.

I say text him again with something like I'm really disappointed that you've chosen not to talk to me for two days. If he doesn't reply in like... 24-36 hours write him off as a ghoster and move on.

• You should contact him. Calling is often the most direct route, but if you're uncomfortable with that, a text is fine too.