Do I annoy him?

So I really like one of my friends. We have started to hang out a bit more and we text. He actually texted me first a few times... but I for the most part am the one that starts the conversations. When I do though, he tends to keep the conversation going and asks questions and what not... I think he likes me but at the same time I don't know. I actually asked him out but he was supposed to go out of town... then got sick.. either way, I don't know if he just replies to be nice or if he actually enjoys texting me. I am afraid of annoying him.

What Guys Said 1

• From what you say my guess would be he likes you. Guys (me, anyway) tend not to call/start up conversations for general chatting.

We tend to be more goal orientated and contact someone to get something done: "Hi, see a movie tonight? OK, meet you at 8, goodbye."

The fact he responds to you is a good sign (assuming you like him).

Ask him out again and see how it goes. Maybe add a bit of pressure like "Hey, I asked you out that other time, I don't want to seem like a stalker, but would you like to go out some time?"

• When I did ask him out and he told me he had other things to do, I suggested we try again another time and he agreed... so I think that is a good thing. We have been out to lunch a few times and the first time he actually bought me lunch. Thanks for your opinion :)

• Great, best of luck to you!

What Girls Said 0