This guy has been giving me bad anxiety?

I've been talking to this guy since April, and it's kind of a situation where I feel I'm stuck in. I don't really have feelings for him, but going a long time without talking to him starts a cycle. When he messages me or I him, it almost always results in regret. Whenever I speak to him, he puts me in a situation I don't feel comfortable in, but I don't want to get in to that. I can't just cut him out of my life because I don't want to run into him or leave him hanging, but around June I starting getting really bad anxiety. I felt better after establishing a common ground with him and he didn't contct me after. We've been talking again and since then I've been having bad attacks. This might sound stupid but I don't know what to do and am wondering if anyone can offer me advice?

What Guys Said 1

• First work out what actually gives you the anxiety...

What Girls Said 1

• If he makes you that uncomfortable, then it might be better for your health to cut him out. You could even tell him that you're having some personal difficulties and need the extra space to sort it out for a while.