Every woman demands respect, but which ones actually deserve it in your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I will always treat people with respect & we can even be great friends, but as soon as you've wronged me a time too many you may as well not exist. Because I'm not acknowledging your presence, and if I have to I'll be blunt and brief.

It's plain rude when someone mistreats you when you've been nothing but nice. So they get a big fuck you from me. :D

• the ones who actually give as much respect they'd like to receive.

• Everyone does...

• Everyone should be treated kindly but respect is earned.

• The girls that give respect

• 'Every women demands respect'

Eh what? I'm really sick n tired of these stupid generalizations.

• I find that everyone deserves cordiality until they push you to your limit, but respect must be earned.

What Guys Said 8

• The ones who earn it, no ones demands respect from me and gets it, you want it you earn it. You should treat everyone kindly and with manners but respect is not something that is thrown out to everyone it is something you work for and earn much like trust.

• No one deserves respect, that is something that is earned. It is common courtesy to give it, but to expect it makes you a douche.

• All of them. May as well respect everyone regardless of their tiddlywinkybits.

• I say respect all that do not make enemies out of you

• The ones that aren't dumb bimbos.

• You should respect all sentient beings.

• The ones who earn it.

• A few selected ones...