How could he replace me so damn fast?

We were together for 2 years, we broke up and now one month later he has a new girlfriend. This is my first break up so I don't know how it works. But is one month enough time to get over someone?

This new girl is not pretty at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever heard of a "rebound relationship"? Many people will break up, and then get together with the first person to come along just to be with someone again. Rebound relationships rarely last, because they usually aren't built on a real connection.

Anyway, another thing you need to learn about relationships is that, once they are over, you need to NOT CARE what your ex does. He is your EX, which means he is free to do whatever, including make huge mistakes. Don't let your ex's affect you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He already had a side girl maybe!

What Guys Said 4

• One month is not usually enough time to take before starting a new relationship , it isn't for me anyway. After my first Divorce it took almost 6 months to go on a date , much less want a relationship. If I was to make a guess I would say , rebound

• At your age and my age relationshps usually don't last..

• Rebound? I mean... uh... Nah, rebound.

• Some guys never cared, they just took the V while the going was good, if it gets too tough they're out of there.

What Girls Said 5

• Everyone is different but 1 month does seem a little bit soon. Maybe its a rebound relationship

• Because people are replaceable

• Maybe he's grieving and he's just getting some side chick to help get over you. Or maybe he didn't really care about you (I'm sorry I'm not trying to be mean just saying)

• Rebound!!!

• I don't for sure