This is why good girls turn bad, Agree or Disagree?

I asked my guy friend "Face or ass" and he said ass... I told him he was stupid. He said " when guys are in high school, we don't care about the face because most of the time we just trying to fuck".

Another time there was this guy that me and another girl liked. I am funny, down to earth, I love w**d, and im smart. The other girl is very loud, it doesn't take much to get her in bed, she's pretty and she has a nice body. my guy friends told me that as long as she was willing to "bust it" him I could never have.

I feel like things like this are what gets good girls to turn bad. Guys dont want smart respectable now with integrity they want girls who will be down to f*** however and whenever. The idea that you cannot have the guy you want because you are not ready to have sex SUCKS. not only is it heartbreaking to not be able to have the guy that you want, but the reason why you can't have him is because you have self respect for yourself and it takes more than a nice smile to get in your pants.

Its like in high school guys don't care about anything but sex. in high school guys want to be in relationships w girls who are easy but in real life, it's a girl was easy and a guy would never want to be in a relationship with her. That's confusing for me especially because girls are not like that. From the jump, girls want a nice smart respectable guy with a little bad side but it seems like for guys it seems different. It's like half of a guys life he wants a girl who is easy and the other half, someone he can have kids with and settle down with. it seems like there is no grayscale for them.

• Agree
  • Disagree
This question was really made for girls. This is about how girls feel when guys chooses easy girls. It makes most girls feel inadequate or that there Is something wrong with them and they way they carru themselves. Guys will never understand how girls think. " Maybe If I dressed like this" "Maybe if I wasn't so smart he'd like me" "whats so special about her" We drive ourselves crazy (when we're young) trying to get guys we like attention. 54% of people agreed. Out of that 54%, 70% are females.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most younger guys are total dicks, it's true. Now all however, some do care. I was in a long term relationship the last half of highschool, I never cheated or anything. I had a couple friends who had the same. There are good guys out there, don't get discouraged with the bad few and label the rest.

What Guys Said 29

• I beleive most bad girls are bad, because they are bad. High school sucks unless you are one of the popular kids. But then again, most the popular kids do stupid stuff that hurts them in the long run. They dont study, dont give a shit about thier future, just drink and have drunken sex. As you even pointed out, guys int the real world looking for a relationship dont want girls who sleep around.

So do you give in to pressure, do something you dont want to do, wind up hating yourself for it, stop studying and forget about your future? Or do you stay true to yourself, remembering there is life and opportunities after HS?

• Good girls turn bad because they were too weak to be good in the first place and endure sexism and all sorts of horrors faced by all individuals every day.

• First of all, just because a girl likes sex doesn't make her easy. I'm a very sexual person, so I don't understand why you'd expect me to get into a sexless relationships when I could just find a girl who was sexually compatible with me. Relationships are definitely all about sex, but it is a pretty important part.

I think it's weird that you are trying to blame guys on this, the thing you need to realize is that you are just not compatible with the guys you have crushes on, you can't blame them on that. Try looking for guys who are more sexually compatible with you, who aren't super sexual.

• Umm no there is a video of her giving a bj on snapchat. There are is definitely a THIN line between female who enjoys sex and a girl who is just a hoe.

• Thats just one example tho, there are plenty of girls who like sex or at least dont have a problem with it who are not sluts.

• Why the hell a 16yo would want a relationship? There is so much to discover and experiment, why would you limit yourself? This is the time where you try everything. You can start thinking about serious relationships later in life. It makes absolute sense to me that a guy will tend to go towards a girl who will give him what he wants (sex) rather than for a girl who "respects herself" (because apparently sex is a lack of respect?). You don't want to have sex, fine, it's your choice and should be respected. But don't complain about the consequences of that choice...

• These are the guys you associate with not all guys. If your going for the pary guys or "jocks"(not technicly accurate but their is a stereotype behavior to it) then yes this will be the response. Look for those who do not exihbit that behavior and you'll realize its not men its these type of men. Don't throw away who you are for some one like that.

• It's obvious, they are boys and boys don't really think much beside sex, boobs, asses and toys. Relationships to these boys are just means to get into girls' pants. None of them are thinking long term.

Men don't really mature. They just get more focused and maybe wiser as they gather more life experience. Even inmy 30s, I pretty much still want the same thing when I was 15. However, I have enough discipline to control myself and have a poker face. I also consider a relationship much more seriously.

• First of all, let's not generalize, but younger guys do tend to want more "adventures" than older ones. So, if you can't find a guy who doesn't want only to fuck, I suggest you to wait and date older ones whenever your laws allow it (in my country you could do it already). I don't mean much older than you, just more mature, things change when maturity comes.

• Yeah yeah yeah, guys are evil cause they want to be with a girl that actually seems to enjoy sex

• wtf what do you even mean by a "bad" girl? Someone who's comfortable and enjoy frequently expressing their sexuality? Whether or not you want sex/how readily you give sex has nothing to do with whether or not you are "bad." And honestly, I wouldn't generalize by saying that all guys are looking for a fuck and nothing more. Sure, sex is an important factor of a relationship for me, but it's not the only factor. A guy who is too close-minded to see that a relationship takes more than just one factor is just stupid, whether he's 15 years old or 30, and any person pressuring another person to have sex should either be educated fast or arrested fast. Sorry the rant, but what I'm trying to say is I might have to disagree with you on this one, mate.

• Some guys just straight up want sex. Easy, no bullshit sex. Other guys want a relationship, no offense but you're probably "choosing" the wrong guys to like. Also your in high school, it's not like those relationships are going to last. Just be yourself, and don't become someone else because you think that's going to land you a specific guy. There are guys who like bad girls, and there are guys who like nice girls. At least with guys it's really straight forward. You should be thinking about your future, in 10 years you won't even see these kids you see now.

• That's because they're young and just want to have fun, they're not looking for someone to be with for the rest of their life, at least not yet. And by "going bad" you're just ruining your chances of getting a guy who wants all that. Hope this helps

• I don't think its fair to blame everything on guys for your problems or other girls , but if that's the case you could also look at it like good guys turn bad because most girls are gold diggers. See its not fair to generalize.

• Don't change for anyone.
    High school is just all about hormones.
    You are more mature and will find a guy that appreciates that.
    Heck I'm looking for a girl that's more than just a meat suit.

• You'll toggle between good and bad many times for the rest of your life. Just do whatever you want and don't care about expectations.

• thats so true my friends always said thy would fuck any girl even a hideous girl if they put a paper bag over her head

• Disagree, because it means they are weak minded to change into something they are not.

• It only gets worse.

• You're obviously hanging out with the wrong sorts of guy then.

• A good girl doesn't nevessarily want to get laid in high school by some random immature guy. Dating gets better when you're an adult.

• why get mad at him for telling his preference when you turn around and say I can't get with anyone with any lower then a 5.5 penis hypocrite

• Remember , you asked one guy. You took his answer and turned it into a generalization.

• "From the jump, girls want a nice smart respectable guy with a little bad side but it seems like for guys it seems different."

LMAO. Just LMFAO!

• the one who decide who are you gonna be , good or bad , is your own self , not anyone else
    it is all about mindset , what you thinking will become your action , action will become attitude , , attitude will become habit

• you are not as smart as you think. 1) you smoke weed. 2) your thoughts are shallow and childish.

• Imma sound hella racist here but... that's black dudes for you. Why do you think black men have the highest cheating rate? Their entire goddamn brain is controlled by their dick

• why dont u want to have sex?

• For some guys there's no grayscale.

For most, there is. Most guys in the 'west' are probably looking to date and have sex with girls who have sex, only in relationships. Some don't care if a girl hooks up as well.

I think part of the reason you see this may just be the people you know. But part of it is age. Most guys aren't comfortable settling down with girls who are way more sexually experienced then they are.

At your age, most of the guys are either just sleeping around and won't settle down with anyone... OR... they're pretty inexperienced, and probably hoping to date a virgin.

Anyway, it's hard to know what to suggest at your age, it's a difficult time. But longer term, when you're an adult, you'll find some guys just want to have sex with you. Some will want a full relationship including sex. Very few would want a non-sexual relationship.

I guess part of the challenge at your age is a lot of the guys are only interested in hook ups, period.

If you're imagining guys will care about sex less when they're older though, you're wrong. It will become more, not less, of a dealbreaker.

• Hmm, yes and no, strange phrasing.

I'd say there appears to be no grey-scale because they can be the same thing. You're just getting caught up in you perception of it: Calling girls "easy" is more coming from a girl's perspective. What you call "easy" and scoff at a guy sees as interested, affectionate, relate-able, having an agreeable disposition, easy to get along with, comfortable. Furthermore, to you this idea of "settling down" is mutually exclusive with this idea of "easy," but really, what about them makes them mutually exclusive? Nothing. They can co-exist. It's the möbius strip of male sexuality.

It's all perception. They are comfortable with sex, you are not, one needn't be 'correct.'

Besides, they are highschoolers. I don't think they are self-aware enough to understand the way that sex interfaces with their emotions. It's not just a physical act.

Similarly, girls want relationships too much. Given the statistics on breakups and whatnot, I'd say the attitudes guys have about having sex and not jumping into relationships will have them be better off than abiding girl's attitudes about jumping into relationships and not having sex.

• They can't have the douchebag who just wants to fuck them so they turn into bitches and screw over decent guys? Yes, brilliant explanation!

What Girls Said 14

• What's w**d?

People change because they can. Yea, in high school there were cute guys that might have had sex with me if I seemed easy. But ehhh they weren't even worth it. What did they really have going for them, haha? They were in high school. Even high school me could see this. I was myself and I got treated with respect and my boyfriend's adored me regardless of how easy or uneasy I was. I think the girls at your school should ignore these pretty boys and go for nicer guys with better values.
    I'm in college now, and my boyfriend treats me perfectly because I'm a respectable, smart, funny (lol is it vain to list positive adjectives about yourself, idk!!) woman. And I never sold out, and I'm happy for that.

• Saying guys only want sex and sluts is like saying girls only want assholes. You're meeting the wrong type of guy.

• This is why I am single I can't deal with the pressure of sex.

• Having sex doesn't mean you don't respect yourself, allowing yourself to be mistreated in a relationship just might. It's not your heart its your vagina that is enjoying the act.. its not that serious. I've thought about it many many times over and over. When I'm 45 and married have kids, have mortgages, bills, etc.. would I be happy I got to experiment and have sex with different men? hell yes. It might not be for everyone however, you only live once. Just have safe sex and take some time getting to know your possible sex partner , watch their habits, how they treat you, and lay down boundaries about feelings, sex rules whatever you need to do. Your turn into a bad girl when you get hurt, and don't take time to heal from expectations you had from someone and your lonely and want someone to heal you/hurt. The best way to heal from something is to stay completely single, no one on the side, no talking to anyone just focusing on your own healing.

I hope I helped, stay strong.

• I think you are looking at this the wrong way. Why does it matter wtf a guy wants? Why do you need validation from some guy whose driven by his harmones? Answer is it doesn't matter, and "good girls turn bad" because of low self esteem.

• I don't believe in the whole good girl bad girl thing. If you were truly a 'good girl' Then an experience wouldn't completely change your personality and if it does you were not what you said you were in the first place. I think that logic is stupid. If you can't endure a situation and come out the same or relatively the same then you're weak. Unless it's like death or rape.

• I think it's a little extreme to call someone weak. What may be a traumatic experience to you may not be a traumatic experience to someone else. Heartbreak changes people. (Some people)

• I don't think it's extreme but you're welcome to believe it is if you want. :)

• You're around the wrong people. Yes my guy friends would fuck me and all their female friends but they'd also date us, usually.

• I'm not in high school anymore. I'm what men would say the total package, but still a virgin. And I get looked over for being just that. They usually go with the one that is giving it up. I don't oppose sex at all. In fact, if in a committed relationship, I would def. go ahead and experience it. But guys nowadays want it right away. Sad world we live in! I feel your pain.

• Which is why you have to be yourself and just say fuck it.

• guys under 25 usually don't want commitment. it's normal, so don't take it personally.

• High school guys -immaturity. They are not real men.

• Oh, you meet the wrong person, when I met my boyfriend is also like this, we met on the millionairemeetup. com , he is very rich, but just want my body, so you can communicate with him to communicate your feelings.

• Completely understand what you're saying. Some girls are just promiscuous though and just as horny as the guys. However some girls might just get tired of always getting hurt or ignored and might change themselves in order to feel wanted/not feel lonely anymore.
    I have seen this firsthand and kind of feel it myself too. I have never had a boyfriend in high school and I'm starting to think hmm maybe I should just decide to stop looking for a long-term relationship and maybe settle for a casual thing. (Although I know I'm prob not going to do that because 1. this is not what I want and 2. know I will be unhappy, i still feel this way sometimes). So I see where you're coming from.

• we are to have control over ourselves who cares if guys only want sex we tell them no and wait for the right one... focus on school it is more important forget guys