When you hold hands, cuddle, kiss, make out, make love, etc. with an individual for the first time, how often is alchohol (or a comparable substance) used in conjuction with your romantic advances? How often does the brew correlate with these person-to-person benchmarks of your romantic endeavours?
***Note: The poll refers to ANY consumption of alchohol within the effective timeframe of the romantic advances. If you would like to clarify how little or how much was involved, you may do so in the comments, but do not sway your answer. Count all events where alchohol was consumed regardless of the amount involved, or the perceived alchohol tolerance of either party.
- Never78% (7)100% (3)83% (10)Vote
- 1-15% of the time11% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
- 16-35% of the time0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- 36-50% of the time0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- 51-75% of the time0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- 76-100% of the time11% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
- My lifestyle leaves me with too many foggy memories to know a percentage0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Whether its a hook up, or a long term relationship, any physical progression beyond platonic behavior is romantic in affect for this poll.
Most Helpful Girl
Never has involved alcohol before. I get on edge with " romantic " interests when alcohol is involved and usually stay away from those temptations. There is a difference between romantic interest and convenient interests though. I've had one convenient interest before and that did involve alcohol. I also ended it immediately after though0
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
I never drink alcohol.0