Does he like me?

I've got this huge crush on my friend and I've told him I like him. He didn't give me a real answer though. He just brushed it off really casually and a bit awkwardly

He has never had a girlfriend before and I know he's self concious and shy.
He also wasn't considered the most attractive guy, but now girls think he's so hot. (Not to be silly but I definitely liked him before all of them)

Do you think his answer was more so because he didn't like me that way and he just didn't wanna flat out say he didn't like me. Or he doesn't know how to handle this type of situation.

• He's just not that into you
  • Give it another go. He might be give you a chance
  • He let you down nice
  • He could really like you

What Guys Said 1

• He's shy. Still young thou, years to learn from experiences. He should've make a definite date on the spot.

What Girls Said 1

• What did he say specifically?

• I told him how I felt and he said "That's cool I guess." And when I asked what he meant by that he said " I don't really know yet".

• Did it feel like his response was negative or ppsitive. And be honest, bc sometimes u don't want to listen to your gut.