Is dating an older women considered taboo or weird?

I'm in a relationship with a girl who is 24 and I'm only 21. We started as friends and then became really close and one night ended up hooking up because the sexual tension became to great and it just happened. Her dad finally was told were dating and he wasn't happy and was even more angry knowing that we are moving in together in an on campus apartment. He said it's creepy to date a younger guy. Is he right?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're only three years apart. It is not creepy at all. It could be her dad said that because he isn't happy knowing his daughter is moving in with a guy.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• No, just be a man and he will eventually approve, just do your part. He is worried you aren't man enough to take care of his girl.

• This is nothing. She isn't even considered a cougar your age is so close.

• It's 3 years and she did the military thin and I went to school so we're the same grade and idkcits like when I'm with her its just a joy I have around her and I can't help but smile. So I don't know if she's the girl I'll marry but I'd like to find out.

• It doesn't matter who's older. Like I said she would need to be 10 - 15 years older to be a cougar

• He said it's creepy because he hasn't had a chance to date an older woman yet. Don't take it personally

• How is it creepy? Its only a 3 year difference.

• I don't know I mean were compatibke and people think I'm the older one and she's younger so its like he's just worried ima wild kid I guess even though she's a bigger partier than I am.

• Well, I can understand where is coming from, but if you treat her really well, you should be fine. He is just looking out for his daughter