If you've never been in love with someone, does that make you weird?

• A. Yes, actuall not just weird, but more weird for everyone to stay away from.
  • B. No it doesn't make you weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that in order to LOVE someone, you have to be in a relationship first... Otherwise it's just LIKING someone (of course it can be intense liking). Considering I've never been in a relationship, Iv'e never been in love neither, so no, you're completely normal!!! (well I hope so, I don't want to be weird :p )

• If you have never been kissed, or if I have never been kissed, is that a bad thing?

• No because I've never been kissed neither :p It's normal, don't be in a rush, let the things go with the flow 8) ~~~~

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah. I was never in love until recently and it helped me realize the potential for more love in the future. It can take longer for some. When you do find it, even if the relationship doesn't work out it will make you do thankful and positive for future possibilities. It's one of those emotions that once it's awakened, you want to seek it out again.

What Girls Said 9

• why on earth would it make u 'weird'? but even if it was weird, what's wrong with being weird?

• It makes me normal! lol

• No. We all experience things at different times

• If it does then I'm the weirdest motherfucker on this planet and the next.

• Nope, not at all

• nope, i don't think so.

• It made me CRAZY

• Just do it!

• No, it means your heart is on reserve for the right person 😊

Lots of people who have thought they were in love discover th it wasn't true love that they felt. So there's lots of people who have never been in love.

What is weird, is these people who date multiple people and say they are in love with each and everyone of them.

What Guys Said 5

• It doesn't make you weird. It just makes you inexperienced, unaccustomed, or undeveloped. If you haven't experienced something, you don't know how to respond or react to it. And when interacting with others, that might give off weird vibes. But it doesn't mean you're weird ;) It's like becoming skilled in socializing, it's a practiced and acquired experience. You need to date in order to feel what you do and don't like to feel in a relationship. After a while people learn.

• Why would that make you weird?
    Just asking a question like that is totally weird !

Like what da? Who thinks of such a thing? Yea never being in love makes you a total weirdo.

Unless your talking about being in love the first time and acting weird , desperate , clingy , arms allover the girl , smothering her to death in public etc weird. Yea that would be weird. Actully that would be borderline pathetic. Know what im saying.
    Total turn off for a girl is a guy that smothers her

• Maybe. The butterflies in your stomach when you actually talking to the other person.

• yes its normal that is why asexuals are around

• The only person I love is myself. :)