I think I may be falling in love with my best friend. He's so sweet, funny, and cute and has seen me at my worst... But I don't want to ruin things?

what do I do? Especially if I tell him and he doesn't like me back! I'm having such mixed emotions!

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok ok. Breathe haha. I am living proof that even if you ask out your best friend and they reject you, they won't completely drop you. About a year ago I asked out one of my best friends and she said no, but we just went back to being great friends again and from my perspective, it made our friendship stronger. What I'm trying to say here is you have nothing to lose! Try flirting with him a little and see if he reciprocates. If you definitely see that he has no interest, I would drop the feelings, but if he does then go for it!

What Guys Said 1

• The ability of accept failures, rejections come with experiences and time. So, it's not a bad thing if you can ask him out indirectly if he had no absolute fucking clues at all.

What Girls Said 1

• Been there done that! We dated for about three weeks before we decided it was too weird and nothing like we expected. We're still friends today though and we talk about it now and just laugh. Sometimes you fall for the ones who are most like yourself (usually your best friend) if you want to try it go for it but just don't feel bad/awkward if it doesn't work out, that's what will ruin your friendship/bond