How do I can I come of more approachable? Guys always seem to be starring at me, but never actually come up to me, why?

I seem to attract a good amount of male attention. Don't get me wrong I'm not claiming to be like crazy good looking and all guys want me or anything like that, but I can say I'm not ugly. The thing is they always stare at me, but never come up to me. People around me say I'm intimidating, but I mean I can't really change that can I? I also know this cause guys have told my friends that they think I would be a bitch to them, but its like I've never done anything to them. I also know that people are like you go up to them, but honestly I'm extremeley shy in that sense. I just don't know what to do cause I'm tired of being single, and honestly I'd never say this outloud but I'm a good person, and I'm not ugly I'd say from the inside or outside yet I still can't manage to get a guy. So any advice on how to get them to come up to me, or for myself to be more confident in that not every guy is going to be like 'eww why is this girl talking to me' would be appreciated. And if so how do I approach a guy without looking thirsty?

Most Helpful Guy

• U don't hav to approach a guy. Just give him asignsl like a wave or smile or flirty look or somethin. If he knows u r slightly interested ten he is more willing to approach u. Guys get approach anxiety and r worried about getting rejected. So if u show that u r interested already he'll have more confidence to approach u. So give him a non-verbal signal that says 'Hey sexy. Come and talk to me'. And u'll have more success.

Most Helpful Girl

• Story of my life. Apparently I am very confident and therefore intimidating.

• Haha wow damn girl its like we lose no matter what :P

• Ya, you can't change yourself to make someone comfortable.

• Exactly! You have to be you, and when the right person comes along he will accept you the way that you are.

What Guys Said 5

• Just a smile will do the trick. Women playing hard not wanting to approach is good. Because it's the ultimate way to scan out the beta male and only the confident one will be dare to go up to her and take it as a challenge to meet her in person.

• If you make eye contact with a guy you need to smile and make sure he knows you're smiling at him. That lets him know you're inviting him to come talk to you and that you won't bite.

• Ugh I know and I try, but I like struggle a bit to do it cause for some reason I can't. But I know for sure I always have to remember to smile :P

• You need to find out why your intimidating. Is it what you look like what your wearing, your overall attitude. Then maybe you can figurs out what to do abouf it

• Try going over to them and saying hi after a few words just leave and go back to your freinds.

• Are you a very anxious person? If you have anxiety, your face will look tense. That can make you look unapproachable. You wanna feel and look relaxed.

A picture of you relaxed would help.

• Depends on the situation, but honestly I'm just a shy girl at first but once you're in you know I'm really not. I will admit I've had two people (girls) tell me that I have bitcy resting face haha :/

What Girls Said 0