So she gives me her number, when should I call

I love getting numbers, my problem is when should I call. I hear a lotta diff techniques! If I get one on sat, sun I'm hungover and chillen piecing together what happen on sat night! Monday is a bad day for everyone and by tues I feel awkward like hey I'm the dude from sat uhhhhh! How long is too long? Too sooon etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares about stupid rules and games?! I've always found it so silly to wait a certain amount of days just because it's what people believe it's what should be done. If I give you my number sat and you wait till wed to call. Well, by that then I will have moved on, figured you really weren't interested and when I get your call, I'll just think I'm an after thought, someone rejected you before me so now you call.

The only rule anyone should follow when it comes to calling is:

Call when you WANT to. Depends on how interested you are in the girl. If you really are interested in her, stop the silly rule game and just call her. I personally love it when a guy (if I'm into him) calls me the next day, shows real interest. But that's just me. Do what YOU want to do, not what silly society says.

What Girls Said 5

• Call her Wednesday!. Good time 7:30 - 8:15

And Please call her the first time. Don't text her! After the first call you may go ahead and text her all you want!

• I think you're thinking about this WAAAYYY too much.

If you're really interested in seeing this girl again from Saturday - why not call her Sunday for brunch or something - bet you she'd be interested in that, she's probably hungover like you too.

But in other situations. Forget about the "3 day rule". Just call when you wanna call.

• Well I just had a guy ask for my number on tuesday and he called me the next night. I would say don't wait to long

• i personally hate the three day rule, its the stupidest thing I've ever heard. call whenever you want, if its the next day then go for it

• 1-3days

What Guys Said 5

• Wed or Thurs. It is long enough, but also a good time in the week where the work week hasn't just started (when everyone is miserable) the weekend is within sight and they are happier, but still enough time to plan something (plans aren't set in stone yet) Thursday is statistically the best day to ask anyone for anything. Even a raise.

• I agree with Monday. Nobody likes Monday's anyway (unless you don't have to work on Monday), so call her after dinner and make her laugh, make her smile, keep it simple.

• Call her a couple days after.

if she liked you, it won't be that awkward

If she remembers you after a couple days, she will be waiting for you to call.

i usually just do it 3 days after getting their number

any before would seem too needy or something along those lines

• My advice: call monday, possibly brighten her day. =]

• Text her. Don't call,

Keep it simple

• And act like you are as uninterested as hell? Yeah right. Its debatable and a personal choice but its like getting a job, you gotta be in there everyday following up it shows you want it. Not saying call her daily, but you have to at least call