Guys, would you date a chubby girl?

• Yes
    44% (21)
  • No
    56% (27)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Fuck yes, if I were single. She's gorgeous. Just more to love.

I'm apparently just not of the same mindset--or maybe universe--as a guy who somehow regards tits that are, seriously, like honeydews, as anything but a gift from God. I mean DAMN.

And she's pretty, which is always nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well all things considered personality is always most important when even considering a date not looks. But excluding that, sure as they say the more cushion for the pushing and she actually has a decent figure. For most guys saying no they are living in a fantasy world cause women sizes are going up and in U. S women are HUGE lets not even get into after they have kids and hit their mid 30s. Most of these guys will either end up with a fat or chubby wife or fiance anyways or remain a virgin and single forever lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, that's the same girl that lost tons of weight..
    Look at her before and after.. I've been posting it around here.

http://imgur.com/a/TiGdH

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not too bad and pretty easily fixable. Good figure under there. Drop 20-30 with changing diet and some walking/running and it would be solid.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't, she's not attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I believe I would - as long as she is healthy. I'm not too healthy myself. So, if she's willing, we could work out together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. This girl isn't chubby. If girls aren't willing to date me for my race and skin color, something which I couldn't control then why should I date an unhealthy fat girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date her, she looks good to me! :)

Then again, I'm a self-proclaimed chubby chaser.

0|0
    0|0
  • While my answer is no, I can see her being quite lovely if she works out and gets toned. Hop you found this helpful :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if she says to me she wants to change.
    I don't want her do die young or being sick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely no way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have twice similar weight, but they had a nicer smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a little bit too chubby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn right. I don't mind a bit of weight of a girl. I hate skinny girls if anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get in my bed baby

0|0
    0|0
  • Weight does not make a person who they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not chubby, that's a fucking whale!

0|3
    0|0
  • She's not chubby she's fat

0|0
    0|0