I won't give up on this girl we broke up a month ago and she changed my life how can I get her back?

I was too dependent she said... How can i show her i am independent and love her like crazy? She is honestly an angel i will love her forever no joke!

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't get her back because odds are that she has moved on already. You should do the same.

• I dont believe that and im not one to give up on someone i love!

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly: the only way to get her back is to move on. Either you'll find someone better, of she'll actually be spurred into action by the fear of loss.

What Girls Said 1

• Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

• 17 turning 18 last day of the year

• Well I'd say just try to keep it cool and don't bombard her with reasons you should still be together or how you are her everything or you'll just be proving what she said. Instead actively strive to become more independent. Spend more time with your friends, pursue your interests and hobbies and spend more time with yourself if ya at makes any sense. Explain to her how you feel but if she says no don't push it. The most you can do is show to her that you can be your own person. Other than that there isn't really much else :/

What Guys Said 0