Bring a date or don't?

I am going to be a groomsmen in a wedding I about a month. should I bring a date or go alone?

What Girls Said 1

• If you have a girl in mind that you really like, then bring her. If not, then go alone. Weddings are a great place to meet people

• Well it is a family wedding so I don't think that I am going to pick up anybody and plus it is about an hour away form where I live so any girl I might I can't realy do anything with

What Guys Said 1

• you could if you want but I'm sure there will be plenty of girls at the wedding you can meet. whenever I went to a wedding I feel like beautiful women flocked to the wedding that I never even saw before. so unless you know everyone going to the wedding you should go stag and try to find a girl there. its up to you though, do whatever you want

• Its a family wedding

• Hmm. tough call. I met a girl at a family wedding once who was a friend of my future cousin in laws sisters daughter or something complicated like that. I did notice a lot of the girls had dates but hey if your really worried about being with a girl than bring one, if not than you should go and have a good time. either way it will be fun, weddings are always legit

• Well I don't know any of my furture sister inlaws family and I am a horny bastard so I think I will bring somthing to snack on lol