What are the signs showing that a girl is attracted to you?

Hey, I'm a 22 years old student studying architecture. There's a girl in my class that I'm really attracted to.
As being a shy person, and have no experience regarding girls I'll need some of your help.

I'd like to know what kind of signs show that a girl is attracted to you.

Thank you for your help.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Just ask her out. You don't really need to observe her IOIs. Go up to her and engage her in at least 10 minutes conversation. Grab her number and ask her out! Be an alpha male, not a hesitant virgin teenager!

• I've sat next to her in class and talked to her a little but didn't take her number yet.

As I said, I'm a shy person so I'd prefer to know if there are signs that shows that she feels the same as I do.

Nevertheles, thank you for your answer.

• there's no shy word in my dictionary, everyone can improve themselves to a better version. We just need to step out of our comfort zone and talk to more women!

• Believe me, I've tried several things to improve myself since highschool. At the beginning, I was unable to hold a conversation with a girl without feeling really nervous. Now, I'm still nervous but less than I was back then. I've improved, but not much. As for now, I'm really attracted to this girl but I am unable to do anything because I've never date someone so I really don't know how to proceed. Thus, I'd like first to determine how she sees me, then I might have enough courage to do the move.