Guys, Do white guys find latina women attractive?

So im a latina but i dont like dating men from my race. I like white men more so do white guys date latinas?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she is more white then she is native American then yes. I dated a girl who was technically "Latina" although she had really pale skin and looked as white as me. She was latina though because her dad was a Portuguese citizen and her mom was a mostly European Puerto Rican. She was really hot too, although I think most of that was her European side, because I dont really find Latinas (at least from the Caribbean and Central America) attractive, I like light skin, I think it looks better, and most of them are too tan for my liking.

• I like the brown skinned Latina's, those indigenous Mexicans are beautiful, I even low how they wear traditional clothes.

What Guys Said 28

• Latina women can be very attractive physically, but many of them (not all) are hysterics, histrionics, and drama queens., and that is a turn off for me.

• i find latina women attractive

• Of course they do

• Yes, I most of us do. As long as you're hot, most guys won't care about your race/ethnicity (when it comes to looks of course).

• Yes, I've dated more Latinas than any ethnicity.

• If you are relatively lighter skin latina and have an have a pretty body then you have more chances to find an white guy who would be willing to date you, the same goes of other non-white girls as well, and why did you like white men more then guys from yours community?

• Because I've dated a few From my race and honestly i dont like how they are and what they valu. I know i should not catergorize a whole race but a few but thats just me. Plus all my life I've always grown up around white people and I've always found white men attractive

• I see, well I am not going to lie to you, It's likely that it won't be so easy for you to find a white guy, especially if we take into an calculation that you was not been able to do it until now, despite having an plenty of white guys around you, but you still can give it a try.

• Yes, latinas are awesome.

• Of course. They can be very sexual and sensual. Plus I love the darker skin. Like an all year tan. Hot!

• Are you kidding lol. Centuries of white men have loved Spanish girls. Fair well and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies. Fairwell and adieu you ladies of Spain. For we have received orders to sail back to old England and so never more shall we see you again.
    Old royal navy sailors song from centuries ago. Believe me white men love Spanish women. They're gorgeous.

• All aspects that build an opinion of Latinas inlfate their sex appeal. Sex appeal is a quality of being sexy attractive

• I know plenty of white guys that find latina girls attractive! :-D

• everybody finds latina women attractive.

• Yes I am white and absolutely love and want a Latina woman. Latinas are so beautiful

• I feel I can find almost any girl attractive. ;) lol

• Yes they do.

• I loooooooove latina women :) so much that I've taken 3 Spanish classes and traveled to Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Italy just for the view!

• Latinas are iight but they're far too religious and often times entitled as fuck.

• Well you are so wrong because im far from religious or entitled

• 'often times'

Welcome to being an outlier.

• Bye smartass

• I'm a 100% attracted to latina women , i mean they have such incredibile looking body's , super hot facial features , amazing silky hair , eyes to die for.. I could go on and on , but in the end they are just beautiful looking woman!!

• Yes, at least i do :)

• OH ABSO-FREAKINGLUTELY.

• Hell yes, I love Latina's.

• Many Latinas ARE white per se... just darker than the northern Euro descent on average ;-)

• Uhh yea, jesus i find latinas are sooo fine!

• Yes, very much so at least I do anyway.

• Yeah we love them

• I am a white guy and would just like to say, hell yes!!! Latinas are the sexist!!!

• Is an orange orange? Are kittens adorable?

What I'm trying to day it HELL YES

• Most do. A lot.