What do you do when your mom chases off your girlfriends?

I'm 22 going to collage for astonamy and I still live with mom I'm single currently and I just had a girl least week said " I would date you but your moms so unreasonable that I couldn't image joining a family with her". She also said the best luck for me getting a girlfriend is if she's dead. I love my mom and ovously I'm not gonna talk to that girl anymore but it bring up a consern because what she's said has been true first girl mom call stupid and she never talked to me again after that second 3 days and she dumped me cuz of mom the girl said I'm the nicest guy she ever dating but I can't be around that women 3rd I was with for 2 year dumbs me because my mom starts insulting her mom about how she raises her kids and that girl (having respect for her mom). Dumped me and said pretty much same thing nicest guy she ever dating and if my mom had not constantly insulted Her family we would have works What do I do? (Ps sorry about bad spelling And grammar highly dislexic)

Most Helpful Girl

• Simple: move out and establish yourself as an individual man that your mother can't control. When she insults a partner: you stand up for that partner. If your mom can't understand that, then you get rid of mom. This is a problem that causes a lot of failed relationships and divorces. You nip it in the bud now, and if that doesn't work, you cut ties with the controlling parent.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's time to have a set down with mom dude. Your relationships are your buisness not hers. The only way your mom should even open her mouth about whom you see is if you ask for her opinion. You don't have to be mean about it or hateful , just firm in how you feel and what you feel is in your best interest

What Girls Said 1

• How on earth did you get in college?

What Guys Said 5

• You need to get away from living with your mom, then tell her that if she wants to have a place in your life, she must stop acting like a jealous girlfriend.

• You need to sit down and have the most serious talk of your life with that bi.. mother of yours, dude. That is not even remotely normal behavior.

• He's going to "collage for astonamy" 👍👍😉

• LMFAO, just don't bring them round the house. I had a similar thing way back when except my mother is just a weirdo so I can't let gfs meet her. hahah

• with how bad your spelling is your mom is in the right for chasing off these girls focus on college son before you fail out