Honestly, what do u think when u see a hot girl with a short and chubby guy? Like dating?

0|0
8|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Not much, just means I'm walking by a mirror (just kidding) I'm married, however I also happen to be short and chubby, though I'm working on losing weight, my point is, who am I to judge. I am by no means perfect, so maybe she likes him for who he is rather than what he looks like, I would certainly hope my wife feels the same way about me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely nothing.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Either she's one in a million, or just another gold digger.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that she is very likely to be an gold digger, especially if the chubby guy is smaller then her, anyway I would not want to get any near a girl with such low standards.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoldDigger

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think good for them and there's hope for me too!

Looking at some of the answers given by some of the users here I really think people need to get out and meet more people. People on this site rave on about personality being key, yet some of these answers don't reflect that at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's awesome, but it depends on how i see them, their body language etc. if they were acting like a normal couple, then that's great, they're tearing down the walls of societal stereotypes!

0|0
    0|0
  • One of two things:

"That lucky son of a bitch!"
    or
    "He has got to be rich."

0|0
    0|0
  • time to get fat and shorten myself, then girls will find me attractive

0|1
    0|1
  • Maybe she is sexually attracted to short chubby dudes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think "damn she's hot"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I never have tried to pair people up unless I knew them personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think "Damn why don't i have a girlfriend?"

0|1
    0|0
  • I wonder what he did to get such a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gold Digger

0|0
    0|0
  • I think. Lucky basta... oh its a mirror

0|0
    0|0
  • I say lucky guy to any dude with a beautiful woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • He must have a lot going for him

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn he must have really high confidence!

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't care, just look and think "whoa she is pretty." Then go on my merry way. My exe (beautiful woman) dated this one guy before me, and I met him in person and I thought "omg, he is nasty looking!" Some people care more for personality than looks, and some care for a combo of both. Just depends!

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hey they must be dating. Good for them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It seems sort of fishy. I wouldn't prejudge them without knowing facts, but it's very possible that she's just using him for something, like money for example. But, there are some hot girls in the world who don't care that much about looks and focus on other things in guys. They're rare, but they exist Pretty feathers usually flock together but yes there are exceptions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think, "oh, she must not be shallow and know there's more to a person than just outward appearance." Good for them.

0|1
    0|0
  • i wouldn't care but people around me would be shocked

0|0
    1|0
  • Usually that I'm jealous of two people who look happy. Don't care how hot either of them are. She probably thinks he's a hottie so why do you care?

0|0
    0|0
  • He must be a nice guy

0|1
    0|0
  • People are different, They are different shaped, sized, height. I don't see anything wrong with this. If she's with him, she likes him.

0|1
    0|0
  • That there's more to a relationship than looks and she must genuinely like him if she's with him.

0|1
    0|0