Should I be upset over this?

So I saw a memory thing that someone posted on Facebook. It was this girls selfie from a year ago and my boyfriend commented on it back that "damn😳"... we were not dating then but he did like her a little but she was never interested. He's never really commented anything like that on my pictures.. but I never really post selfies. It does make me sad. Should I be sad about this? Do you girls feel the same?

• Yes I'd be upset even though it was a year ago.
  • No, it's something stupid. You don't even really post selfies.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to dismiss your feelings, it's normal to feel a little off when you see that, but you shouldn't worry over it or feel sad about it. It was a long time ago, and he's into you now, not her. Don't dwell on little things from the past. Focus on being happy in the present!

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe he would if you posted a selfie?

• You should be 2/10 upset. Still upset but not so upset as to post a question about it. That's like 4/10 upset.

• Good reason not to comment on girls photos, always thought it made the guys look desperate anyways.

• I should too... Depends tho.

• Stop being jealous, that shit was years ago

• Guys and girls can't be "just friends"

What Girls Said 6

• Of course, @DuhDarling you are Only Human, and I dare Anyone to Dispute It... It probably did hit home like a ton of Past no Blast Bricks.
    However, try a test of the New time clock here, dear, and see what he says when you go to POST a Selfie and see what he says.
    Good luck. xx

• It's in the past, why get upset about it?

• No. It's nothing to be upset over. He wasn't your boyfriend back then. Don't live in the past.

• It happens.. just forget about it

• I would ask: "should I say anything to him about it?" rather than:"should I feel upset about it?".
    Because you seem a little upset about it already and that is natural and it's your right to be upset about anything that feels upsetting to you.
    Question is, why is she still on his Facebook?
    I'm married. A few years ago we moved back to California. Out of all my husband's colleagues on his Facebook, the only one that called him via Facebook was his only female colleague. She was this bitch that even in the workplace was trying hard to get his attention. NONE of his many male colleagues called him. I know even now that he still has a crush on her. So I asked him to remove her from his Facebook, and he agreed and did it.
    But your case doesn't seem that serious. So I wouldn't bring it up this time. But if similar situations keep bothering you, I would have a chat with him about our Facebook do's and don'ts and I would try to set clear boundaries without bringing up any specific case.
    By the way, have you ever made such comments on Facebook about other guys? If you have, what was his reaction?