How many people love or like thick girls or skinny or both?

• thick women
  • skinny women
  • both

Most Helpful Guy

• To me both are attractive. I think its a different appeal in the sense that thicker women seem to be more womanly/maternal and slimer gilrs are more girly and tend to elicite a more paternal response. Basicly from my understanding women like guys who are taller bigger then them because it makes them feel small and feminine, this would also inturn make a guy fee bigger and more masculine, like a protector ie paternal. The thicker woman has secondary sex characterisics (thighs, breasts, butt) that are more for child birthing rearing so seems more maternal (perhaps thats why they use the term cuddly for thicker women) (if any of that makes sense?) So its more of what the individual is looking for and at what time. As I said, I think both are attractive but for different reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• skinny!!! though I do wish I were more "slim" than skinny. ;p

What Guys Said 8

• I honestly prefer thicker women, however if a skinner woman expressed interest in me I would welcome it and see where it goes. I'm pretty open to most body all body types really.

• I prefer sporty & athletic girls (fit and toned - but not overly muscular), although, thin girls are ok too.

• To be honest as long as she's healthy and has sexual appeal in the right areas, the rest of it doesn't matter. Just my opinion though.

• Both as long as they're healthy.

• I want an in between. I don't like a girl really thick, but I don't want a skeleton either. Like a healthy, medium between the two.

• I like both, beautype comes in many different forms.

• Skinny but not stick thin though

• how about normal? but i voted skinny because, for some reason, "thick" has come to mean fat/borderline obese for whatever reason.

• no there some women that is thick in all the rigth places but not sloppy

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly my brother and all his friends frequently talk about how they prefer slender girls, whether just skinny or fit, only one of the whole group prefers fat and that's because he himself is

• Lol thick girls are sweet. But a slim girl is sweet too a lot depends on how it is presented. Not to mention i don't like to say skinny it can be a little negative like how fat is seen as negative.