Vote in the poll and please explain your decision.
- I'm a girl and I like dominant partners43% (36)0% (0)25% (36)Vote
- I'm a girl and I like submissive partners13% (11)2% (1)8% (12)Vote
- I'm a guy and I like dominant partners0% (0)13% (8)6% (8)Vote
- I'm a guy and I like submissive partners0% (0)18% (11)8% (11)Vote
- I prefer a balanced relationship44% (36)67% (40)53% (76)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I like a balanced relationship, meaning we both have the ability to take the reins. Mind you I tend to be more laid back and like a guy who can take the lead but I don't necessarily always expect him to nor want him to. Like I said; I am straight forward so I like guys who are straight forward, I am definitely attracted to guys who are more leader-types or aggressive in some aspects but I don't want a relationship where I feel I am being completely submissive. We have to still work together.1
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
I want a balanced relationship. Women don't understand how exhausting it is to always be the one calling the shots, and how freaking annoying it is when you ask them what they wanna eat and they always say "I don't care, whatever you want".
I like confident girls that challenge me, and not a woman that looks like a little girl who needs to ask me what socks to wear.2