Guys: what does it mean when a guy says this on a first date?

What does it mean when a guy says this on a first date but then continues to go on expensive dates with you and pay for the meals? He says "I like to move slowly and it's not my style to rush in relationships"

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a Southern gentleman and I could not imagine going on a date and having a lady pay for anything. Also, because of my age and position in life, I tend to take ladies to nice restaurants, nice concerts, etc. So all of that happens regardless of how I feel about the particular lady. So, in your case, that behavior may be a reflection on his personality and style and not a comment at all on whatever feelings he may have towards you. This is more likely also because of his age (which I assume is near your age) so I assume he is a mature man and not a boy.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means exactly what he said. He doesn't want to be exclusive yet and he's probably dating other chicks as well.

What Guys Said 3

• It means he's got plenty of money.

• it means "hey slut no dick the first two months from me!" or something between those lines

• It means he's also going on dates with other women, which is not a bad thing necessarily.

What Girls Said 0