Is it wrong to cheat in my girlfriend?

I really want to cheat on my girlfriend. She's a sweet, caring girl and I love her. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• Don't cheat. If you can't stay committed then don't be in the relationship.

• Don't cheat on her! What is wrong with you?

• If you can't treat her with love and respect then you dont deserve her. Might as well break up with her. No really, you would be doing her a HUGE favor

• yes its wrong to cheat!

• Break up if ou feel that way

• Yes, cheating is wrong. I have a hard time believing you love this girl if you want to cheat on her that badly.

• If she's a sweet caring girl then why the fuck?

• Yes, it is. Would you like getting cheated on? If, not there is the answer.

• break up with her dude or break her heart that if u still want to pursue other women still but don't do either and just be faithful. if you still want to sleep around maybe your not ready for a relationship. tell her you need a break see other people get it out of your system then when the time is right and she'll take you back become her one and on;y.

• Troll detected.

If you were serious, you wouldn't have said "She's a sweet, caring girl and I love her."

• term how about don't cheat? she doesn't deserve someone like you. what are you gonna do if she finds out? wtf are you thinking? you clearly don't love her if you want to cheat... stupid idea

• Don't feed the troll

• I think that if you really loved her you definitely wouldn't want to cheat on her. You might want to think about how you feel because yah that's uhmm weird

• She has desireable traits seems like a nice girl either leave or express your thoughts to her not like that but there must be somthing lacking in the relationship that you'd feel the need to cheat but dont cheat she doesn't deserve it at all you never know what that could do to her

• just break up with her, duh. lol you're a troll aren't you?

• DONT. If you are interested in someone else, end the relationship and go to her. If you are interested in her, get the other girl out of your head. Cheating never ends well

• why would you do that? dont you love her?

• Don't cheat that's just wrong and if you really loved her you wouldn't want to cheat on her

• You should break-up.

• If you want to cheat on her and you know that you're probably going to do it, I say you break up with her first because you don't actually love her if you consider cheating on her.

• Hmm i dont know, maybe not cheat on her for starters...

What Guys Said 16

• media.giphy.com/media/glmRyiSI3v5E4/giphy.gif
    How the hell can you... I mean what are you...

I don't get it. Are you serious? How can you love her and then say you actually want to cheat? Either you're a troll or you're just deluded somehow. Dude, get some counseling.

• What? come on!!. What is wrong with you? please don't even think of something like that, on one hand you say your girlfriend is very sweet, caring woman and on you say you want to cheat on her:? you want to do it? come on!!. Why do you want to cheat on your girlfriend and break her trust forever?

Don't you love her? you don't want to be with her? are you not happy in your relationship? There is no need to cheat really, if you are not happy, if you don't like her, if you don't want this relationship then be brave, have the courage to break up with her, do it on the face not by text or something and then you can do what you want to do.

I don't know but from your words in the post it seems like you want to cheat on her so that she gets a reason to dump you? do you want something like that to happen or what? just asking.

• Assuming you're not a troll, thennn you're an idiot. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a girl who's sweet and caring? I go on tons of dates trying to find one who's not slutty, and you want to cheat one one? You don't even have someone you want to cheat on her with, you just want to cheat. Break up with her because you clearly don't love her, you're obviously trash if you have to ask if it's wrong, and you're a pathetic excuse for sentient life if you're so horny that you want to cheat on her with anyone.

• You don't love her , who are kidding. You may jerk my chain but that don't make me a dog. If you are seriously considering this you need to just break up and move on

• Look at it from the other point of view, how would you feel if she did the same? If you ended up staying together, eventually it's going to eat at you if you did

• You clearly don't love or date or respect her. Leave her and allow her to find happiness in life.

• This sounds vague. Why would you want to cheat on her if she's a good girl? There must be other motives. If you're going to cheat, might as well break up first and then do it. Don't leave her hanging like that. She's human too and has feelings.

• Go ahead. It's the problem of folks like me if we can't get a single girlfriend, let alone cheating.

• This makes perfect sense!

• not cheat on your wonderful girlfriend

• Why do you want to though?

• Well I mean she is a girl so I'm sure she's cheating on you

• "i love my girlfriend should i break her heart"

• Don't cheat. If you love her, then you would be willing to stay with her.

• 2|1
  • Your mother gave you everything, why would you cheat on her, huh? Motherfucker! lmao