Would you like a girl that boosts your ego now and then, supports you embracing your masculinity, and understands where you're coming from?

Most Helpful Guy

• On paper it sounds like a good thing but in real life it's kinda strange. Like my ex used to try and pump me up all the time and it just felt weird and at times a little patronizing. My moms been doing it too. And I'm over here like I'm fine. Like 100%. I don't need encouragement. Then I think why do they think I need encouragement? Then I feel judged and I get a little upset. That's why I like my niece. She doesn't sit around purposefully trying to boost my ego she just gives smiles and hugs. That's all I want smiles and hugs. They make me feel loved and appreciate. That's all I want. I'll handle my self esteem on my own

Most Helpful Girl

• I do that without thinking! You should be honest.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes this is a fantastic question many guys would shy away from this I don't need help to be a man. Well yes absolutely I'd like this very much and if their honest and truthful so would most men.
    "Behind every great man is a great woman ".

• I don't need a woman to boost my ego or my masculinity. Those things are fine and firm as they are. It would be nice to understand where I'm coming from though lol

• Isn't that what any girlfriend should do anyway?
    (provided the boyfriend does the same of course)

• Nah, I need someone to challenge me.

• Yes, that sounds like a great woman to be with.

• Yes of course!

• Hell yeah I would. I mean I have my own mind working against me like 85% of the time.

• Of course, just like most all women would like a man to do the same for them. We are all human after all.

What Girls Said 2

• I say how I feel about my man and if it happens to boost his ego, which more often times than not it does, then that is a bonus. He appreciates it because he knows I mean what I say.

• uh yeah. i want that too lmao. minus the masculinity part